HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

balmain wht rider 1.jpg

always wanted those CP duck boots, might finally pull the trigger

Glad they finally added some more stuff. The presale was weak.

Question about CP chelseas. My TTS is 10.5. For those that come in full sizes, will a 10 fit?

I've known about that collab for a minute now. Surprised they priced the car so high. Was supposed to be released a few weeks back but apparently the logistics of this collab were insane and caused a ton of headaches for everyone. I did try to check out with the Ferrari and had a good laugh at the shipping options :lol:

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 8.42.10 AM.png

Letting go of 2 pair of SLP jeans for $600 combined.

Black distressed pair from SS15 (size 30)
Light wash pair from possibly SS14 (size 29)

Both never worn w/ tags.

Last edited:
Nieman Marcus sale is decent for shoes.. most at 40% off +ebates 10% cashback right now...
Some decent things on sale for the next week or so.. man this has been a tough year on the wallet.. i need to have some kids or something..change my focus! LOL

check bergdorf before buying from nm, discounts usually similar and ebates only 3% but you pay no tax if outside NY

mr porter 30% off sales live too

check bergdorf before buying from nm, discounts usually similar and ebates only 3% but you pay no tax if outside NY

mr porter 30% off sales live too

thx man. we dont have Berdorfs out here on the west coast.. so i never remember them lol ...no tax is clutch... thx again

anybody tried on the womens speed trainers?

just curious because I noticed that W12/42EU and M9/42EU and that equals the same size?

womens are usually more readily available and they more colorways and different ankle collar height
speed trainers.png

rfx45 rfx45 EU sizing for men and women are not equal, but UK sizing is. So men's UK 8/US 9/EU 42 is equal to women's UK 8/US 11/EU 41.

What's everyone wearing to start the holiday? I hope I'm not the only one at work...

IMG_20171122_063230.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom