HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

If I go by their chart I’m a 42 according to their chest measurement but a 52 for the shoulders. That’s why I’m asking

Def go try one on in the store. I made the mistake of buying online at first. I got 52, it was huge, then ordered a 50. The 50 worked but eventually tried on a 48 and got the actual look I really wanted and bought a 48.

So I’m a 48 in the teddy and 52 in L01. Given how volatile the sizing is, I recommend trying one in a store before getting it online. It isn’t cheap so it’s probably best to get it right the first time, I regret it.

Nieman Marcus sale is decent for shoes.. most at 40% off +ebates 10% cashback right now...
Some decent things on sale for the next week or so.. man this has been a tough year on the wallet.. i need to have some kids or something..change my focus! LOL

So true...

TypeR - Def try on, theres your fitted size and then one size up in the event you want to wear hoodies and layer etc, def recommend trying on or ordering two sizes if you can.

Nieman Cashback just went up to 14% today

RE: wearing today - i work from home exclusively so unless I'm meeting wh a client, most days its jeans (rarely wear shorts, even though i live in SoCal) or these athleisure pants :pimp:

Been wearing a lot of Theory lately.. nothing fancy, but def like the fit and finish on their goods..
bJcIN3vl.jpg

never mind the dog paws on my pants.. doggos were excited to go outside lol

happy thanksgiving NT fam

Last edited:
that's why I am curious, some say boost but some doesn't and I don't see where the boost is

also, I believe it was at least $100-$200 more last year

Finally unds'd these today. I mever put them back in the box cause I just wanted to stare at how beautiful they are.

Man I love these things.

IMG_3987.JPG

they look good

i'm always scare to wear white shoes when my denim has any type of blue in 'em though, even when it's white smooth leather where the dye can be easily wiped away I am still always concerned

they look good

i'm always scare to wear white shoes when my denim has any type of blue in 'em though, even when it's white smooth leather where the dye can be easily wiped away I am still always concerned

thx man and same here...love white shoes but denim bleed is a real threat! I wonder if i scotchguard the tops of the shoes if that will help with transfer? or even maybe treat the bottom of my denim? hell even if it repels 20% of the dye, ill take that

Def not wearing with any denim darker than these tho

rfx45 rfx45 EU sizing for men and women are not equal, but UK sizing is. So men's UK 8/US 9/EU 42 is equal to women's UK 8/US 11/EU 41.

What's everyone wearing to start the holiday? I hope I'm not the only one at work...

IMG_20171122_063230.jpg

Nothing yet but I just got my order from Saint Laurent. Today was my last day of work. Off till Tuesday. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom