HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Got some things from the Saint Laurent sale

Single knee rip denim (chain was missing for whatever reason grrrr) and black/white western shirt.

@echau you were right. The jeans are the good D02's,15.5cm and they are the tightest jeans I have. Also the knee right lines up perfectly with my knee standing up! Very thick denim as well. Perfect for colder weather.

thanks for the help
IMG_0580_zpsp6kmgxna.jpg~original.jpg

acb719665972673

acb719665972673

Last edited:
thx man and same here...love white shoes but denim bleed is a real threat! I wonder if i scotchguard the tops of the shoes if that will help with transfer? or even maybe treat the bottom of my denim? hell even if it repels 20% of the dye, ill take that

Def not wearing with any denim darker than these tho

I’ve worn mine many times with light denim and there hasn’t been any bleeding.

Any good Black Friday sneaker sales?
some decent deals depending what you're looking for ... def nows a time to not pay full price tho...

I sound like a broken record but eBates also has some really good cash back going on 10% for Saks, 14% for NM Barneys @6%... def worth a click if you're going that route

For anyone that has both, how does the sizing of Saint Laurent chelseas compare to Story Et Fall chelseas?

My moms friend was able to buy the duffle in black for 3000 USD shame they didnt have it in blue but it came out cheaper than expected

dang it i didnt pull the trigger on the black/navy slp high tops bc i was debating on waiting for my boy's barney plug. sold out now. oh well lol

Love the teddy but it’s too rich for my blood right now lol. Any differences quality and fit wise between the seasons of the jackets?

if it hasn't shipped then you can probably still cancel but does that place have a good return policy?

what's good with ssense is that it has free return in case you aren't happy with the size

Back
Top Bottom