HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

On some real, FOG just might have Yeezysupply beat on the processing times. Or lack thereof.
My $!%& still showing "unfulfilled".
rrlegend rrlegend ,
Ems some Payless looking pile right there.
hhh4.png

Last edited:
That CDG stuff is always a disappointment. Fits very small, quality is trash. I always go to DSM with the intention of picking up a piece and always walk out empty handed, asking myself why I thought this time would be different than any other :lol:

Last edited:
do they sell out or actually make it on sale eventually?

i wanted to at least have the cdg tee, even considered the hanes one but its just hanes tee with cdg screen printed so I don't want to pay more than $30-$40 for it

so cdg eshop = dsm?

looks like the red striped wheres waldo cw sold out

they just opened a dsm here in LA recently, i need to stop being lazy and go check it out one of these days

My dude, i know. Lmao.
Revamped stripes at that. They had 6-12 at the wee hours, but i was way too busy (i work graveyards).
Now I'm looking at mine some kinda way.

And thoughts on these? That's exactly how I'd rock em.
whew.png
13025736_15331083_480.jpg
13025736_15331090_480.jpg
13025736_15331087_480.jpg

Last edited:
appreciate the link though, got me looking at the new releases and the new Polos looks interesting

also got me wanting/needing this ro cargos
29-11-2018_rickowens_cargojogpant_black_ru19s2396te-09_lm_1.jpg

Quality on those OW vulc looks abysmal.

And I want/need those RO cargos too. Don't have anything really to wear with my python Ramones.

yah i am definitely gon' try and get those cargos, just not sure if i wanna wait for a sale or it might sell out before that

it's more forgiving than the uber skinny version they've had for a few seasons now and about half the retail

the current ones are 40% off at ssense tho with a few color options
carg.png

yah i am definitely gon' try and get those cargos, just not sure if i wanna wait for a sale or it might sell out before that

it's more forgiving than the uber skinny version they've had for a few seasons now and about half the retail

the current ones are 40% off at ssense tho with a few color options
carg.png
Ok, that shot right there changed my whole outlook on those. Definitely flames!!

Back
Top Bottom