HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

thanks for that heads up. just checked out using ebates. clutch

its been a boot frenzy for me right now lol. I just went and bought another pair of corby BV's in all the colors again. I love those boots too much.

Lol my man.. BV is my favorite boot, I have doubles on camel and espresso corby/ camel and Barolo Chelsea.

I need you to let me know if you ever wear the ice pair cause my Camel Chelsea’s are literally basura condition (crepe is pure black) but I still rock and haven’t touched my DS pairs yet. Don’t know if I’m unique or i just wasted bread.

Lol my man.. BV is my favorite boot, I have doubles on camel and espresso corby/ camel and Barolo Chelsea.

I need you to let me know if you ever wear the ice pair cause my Camel Chelsea’s are literally basura condition (crepe is pure black) but I still rock and haven’t touched my DS pairs yet. Don’t know if I’m unique or i just wasted bread.

Definitely fam. They are my favorites too hands down. I’m gonna let you know if that happens to me when i decide to wear the ice pair because as of now the bottoms of mines have been pretty good but I’ve been interchanging between all of them.

this is a women shoe on sale, I was wondering if I'm a 39/6US in mens what size would you recommend in women.

Attachments

• LCX3ZDC_az.jpg
    LCX3ZDC_az.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 17
Pro-tip: Save yourself the money and just buy a pair of Naked & Famous Skinny Guy and have them tapered.

truth... my most complimented jeans .. people are quick to get hung up on whatever super high end denim is out there.. thats a small fraction of style.. I think thats more quality and finish than anything.. cut and how you wear the clothes as opposed to having the clothes wear you is much more meaningful IMO :pimp:

Said differently, man makes the clothes, clothes dont make the man

i have a pair of black naked and famous stacked guy jeans with 5% elastic that i wear all the time
super comfy...probably my most worn denim

How do ya’ll clean denim bleading on suede?
Damn jeans bled on my off white blazers

Back
Top Bottom