HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I believe Amex does also

Amex stopped it about five years ago, unfortunately. I learned the hard way and ever since I've been making potential sale purchases on my Chase card.

I've been debating getting the blacked out Teddy. The new wool is different than the classic Teddy, and a little lighter (though still much more substantial than the Gabardine), which is great since I live in TX. Is there room in my wardrobe it and my classic Teddy? Or should I pick one or the other?

IMG_20171127_185343.jpg

Amex stopped it about five years ago, unfortunately. I learned the hard way and ever since I've been making potential sale purchases on my Chase card.

I've been debating getting the blacked out Teddy. The new wool is different than the classic Teddy, and a little lighter (though still much more substantial than the Gabardine), which is great since I live in TX. Is there room in my wardrobe it and my classic Teddy? Or should I pick one or the other?

IMG_20171127_185343.jpg
down here i would say pick one.
my personal tastes...the blacked out one is goat

got some CP chelseas coming in from the Barneys sale and just ordered the BV laceups ..will see both in hand and decide..

11054104KB_16_rp.jpg

or
505122527_1_ShoeSide

CPs should be here tomorrow. BV's by end of week... excited but will not keep both.. spent way too much money this year..

Man someone sell me theirs for $700 :lol:

I can’t justify $1600 for a jacket. :frown:

if you think you will wear it often enough, then just think of it this way, it'll be like passing on 3-4 pairs of sneakers or boots

I feel like jacket isn't really something you need to rotate as much as shoes, maybe it's the NT mentality but when I get lazy I can wear the same jacket for a week straight or two, probably longer and that is a bigger deal here in SoCal :lol:

but when it comes to shoes, I can't get myself to wear the same pair two days in a row :blush:

I own 5 teddys and I'll be the first to say they aren't worth a penny over $1,500 (and even that is pushing it). With that said, they are about as classic as a bomber/varsity style jacket can get and I have no doubts I'll be wearing mine in 3/5/10 years.

Yeah Teddy’s are classic and I’ll be sad if they ever do officially vanish for good that i never copped.

I'd love to know where these resellers get their NOS from. The forest green teddy, for example, was impossible to find when it came out but recently all the big online resellers are posting them for sale (that's where I got mine from). I know a lot of them get stuff from the outlets but this doesn't really make sense to me.

23632221_1885132154860538_4275663262836014249_o.jpg

What do you guys think of these?

Been wanting to grab one for so long but got a plug on these for $1600canadian ($1250usd) brand new! Or do you think ill regret not getting the classic black or grey base colour?

Attachments

• slp.jpg
    slp.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom