HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

IMG_20171126_182851.jpg

I guess the FOG hype train has died down. even at half off there is still a full Sz run of every color. Once they drop to around 300 i will cop though

yup

ordered the Y3 Ayero for black friday at 50% then saw they had 60% off today

called for a price adjustment or cancellation and just ordering again and they wouldn't entertain either option :smh:

I guess the FOG hype train has died down. even at half off there is still a full Sz run of every color. Once they drop to around 300 i will cop though

clicking ont he drop down shows plenty of sizes but once you pick a size, chances are its sold out

yup

called for a price adjustment or cancellation and just ordering again and they wouldn't entertain either option :smh:

Buy again and return previous purchase? Only thing I can think of..

34753863df_13_a_v4.jpg

Anyone in socal interested in this, they have it in great condition at Wasteland on Melrose for $1400, I was really tempted to get it yesterday

Need some help. Does any own a pair of the SLP raw black denim skinny jeans 100% cotton? I purchased a size 31 and 32 waist. I didn't think the jeans would be stiff but man I can barely move. Here are the issues with the each size

Size 31: feels pretty tight and have a hard time moving in them. It's difficult to put on shoes.

Size 32: A little lose on the waist but less tight on the my lower half.

Does anyone know if they will stretch out over time? I am assuming raw denim will. Should I keep the 31 with the fact that it will get a little lose? Or should I keep the 32?

Any help would be much appreciated

Need some help. Does any own a pair of the SLP raw black denim skinny jeans 100% cotton? I purchased a size 31 and 32 waist. I didn't think the jeans would be stiff but man I can barely move. Here are the issues with the each size

Size 31: feels pretty tight and have a hard time moving in them. It's difficult to put on shoes.

Size 32: A little lose on the waist but less tight on the my lower half.

Does anyone know if they will stretch out over time? I am assuming raw denim will. Should I keep the 31 with the fact that it will get a little lose? Or should I keep the 32?

Any help would be much appreciated

Raw denim stretches. The more you wear them the quicker they'll stretch.

yup

Does your credit card have purchase protection? I know Chase and Discover refund the difference if the price drops within 90 days. Just gotta screenshot proof for them.

Back
Top Bottom