HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

any brands you guys suggest when it comes to basic ****? I know John Elliot has the university ls tee that i been eyeing on but i cant swallow pocketing out $80 a pop for that.. is that the price to pay for premium quality?

I also need basic plain sweatshirts and hoodies that fits good.. i have uniqlo and the fit isnt the best..

UNI/FORM LA

1575363513564.jpeg

wait... what?

i get it that it comes with the bag but $3k+ for this?

why wouldnt i just buy a regular prada bag and regular white stan smiths instead of paying this much to put an adidas logo on the bag that cheapens it?
adidasprada.png

and yes, via their description, that is "versatile styling" :lol:

VERSATILE STYLING
Swing the bag over your arm by the top handle or keep it close with the detachable woven nylon shoulder strap.

are those from boutiques? always see those type of posts on ig but i am never sure if they're legit

monogam probably isnt included but im hoping at least the one with the alyx roller coaster lock goes on a discount

yes from saks . The saks people I shop with post what’s gonna hit Sale on their stories .

which saks location is that? i follow the 5th avenue but they havent posted any new sales yet

curious if there are any other cw on sale

which saks location is that? i follow the 5th avenue but they havent posted any new sales yet

curious if there are any other cw on sale
Saks Atlanta it’s the sales people that post what’s hitting discount not the actual store page .

Lmao at those Prada adidas they can both kick rocks. I honestly don’t think they’ll be able to sell one pair.

Glad you went with the ricks & are those brown? Drop the link fam.
Burgundy

Only slightly more effort than the Pradidas :lol:

You know after thinking about it pretty unimpressive. Looks like a Jordan 1 you’d find at the outlets with a Dior check.

Also interesting that Dior is debuting its new collection but using the stussy and Jordan collab to market it/ hype it up.

i like the details and actually has more touches than simply stamping a logo on the side and selling an accessory so they can charge $3k but these type of shoes should really be priced like h&m designer collabs, as an entry way to those expensive brands with the price just slightly more for the extra logo

we should be paying nike-ish price for a hint of dior

this is like the reverse of that, we’re paying dior price for a nike

same case with the pradidas

Jordan Brand and Dior Announce New Collaboration

1575419500772.jpeg

Made in Italy to superlative standards, the silhouette is created with the fine calf-leather that characterizes Maison Dior’s leather goods, edge-painted and dressed in Dior Gray, a color synonymous with the Maison since its founding in 1947. A remix of the iconic Jumpman Wings logo is embossed on the upper and features the words “AIR DIOR." The Nike Swoosh is executed in Dior Oblique jacquard, a single motif simultaneously representing both industry leaders. The same Dior motif is scaled down and laser-etched into the insoles at a 50 percent scale.

The limited-edition Air Jordan I High OG Dior sneaker will be available globally in April 2020 in select Dior stores.

1575419590389.jpeg

1575419602620.jpeg

Yeah I’m also not a fan of that pricing strategy as well. Trying to take a majority of the resale profits away from consumer to their hands.

Back
Top Bottom