HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

They remind me of the Air Jordan 1 Lasers 30th anniversary jays that dropped a few years back.

I'd been trying to figure out why these looked so familiar, and it's definitely because they look like someone made reverse lasers--switching the etching on the swoosh and the rest of the shoe.

Last edited:
I'd been trying to figure out why these looked so familiars, and it's definitely because they look like someone made reverse lasers--switching the etching on the swoosh and the rest of the shoe.

Looks just like them! Same midsole & panelling, gonna see a lot of customs. That Jordan ended up at the outlets too.

Also saw on Twitter more colors to come. Could see pink & beige.

Last edited:
Them Dior 1’s are basically F&F.

1k pairs only, going to top clients and “others”. This is straight frommy homegirl who works in Dior.They have had meetings about it and whatnot, hopefully she is wrong but...

Them Dior 1’s are basically F&F.

1k pairs only, going to top clients and “others”. This is straight frommy homegirl who works in Dior.They have had meetings about it and whatnot, hopefully she is wrong but...

hopefully she is right they can keep those F&F especially at that price. Not sure why someone would be thirsty for those.

anyone ever get a customs email like this? for a personal purchase. :smh:
Screenshot 2019-12-04 08.19.20.png

Kim Jones in a calendar season has done collabs with Kaws, Alyx/Matthew Williams, Jordan brand, & Stussy.

It’s more like a high end supreme at this point.

^ ^ ^
sick

need it to hit 50% off again so i can cop this time

anyone ever get a customs email like this? for a personal purchase. :smh:
Screenshot 2019-12-04 08.19.20.png

that is weird unless the sender accidentally declared you as a company?

years back i had to send them my ss#, bday and copy of my drivers license iirc so they have it on my records but after that they never asked for any other personal info again

i havent ordered any from outside the US without asking them to lower the value to avoid fees and duties so i am not sure of any new rules they may have put in place lately

just give them a call and explain the situation and let us know how it works out

that is weird unless the sender accidentally declared you as a company?

years back i had to send them my ss#, bday and copy of my drivers license iirc so they have it on my records but after that they never asked for any other personal info again

i havent ordered any from outside the US without asking them to lower the value to avoid fees and duties so i am not sure of any new rules they may have put in place lately

just give them a call and explain the situation and let us know how it works out

Yea I had to fill out a pdf with my SS and personal info and declare as an importer. I have ordered from overseas atleast 50 times and never got one but I guess the value of the original MSRP triggered it for future reference.

could also be the materials?

i think i ordered some shirts that has silk material so they wanted to make sure its legit i guess :lol:

I think I’m learning the hard way that the only way to get discounted Prada, bottega, the row, etc is to do the pre Black Friday discount code thing. Once it’s past that they never go on sale again :frown:

keep an eye out here, someone posted a link to 50% off prada yesterday or the day before

matches usually has a few on discount at times too

Yea you gotta be quick when Prada hits the sales.I’ll personally wait now for the sale price after paying $750 for cloud busts lol

Back
Top Bottom