HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Nordstrom plug came through with these for $260
F79F7B01-53F3-4870-A7C2-AA964A4067B0.jpeg

Last edited:
its gon' underperform being slp 2.0/dior 3.0

even those shoes are sl lows but instead of a straight line its curved, the same with the high version

:lol:

still a nice alternative and cant beat a good price but if you already have the slp version then why cop celine

its gon' underperform being slp 2.0/dior 3.0

even those shoes are sl lows but instead of a straight line its curved, the same with the high version

:lol:

still a nice alternative and cant beat a good price but if you already have the slp version then why cop celine

When i first heard Hedi was going there, i was elated. His SLP run was phenomenal. Tons of epic pieces....

But once he started at Celine, all it has really felt like is him finishing what he would have done over there. Oh well. :ohwell:

PO

I didn't know they had entry level FOG kicks now. When did this happen?

Either way, I messes wit it.
essentials-grey-and-green-distance-sneakers (1).jpg
essentials-grey-and-green-distance-sneakers (2).jpg

essentials is their pacsun line and theyve had it for a while now, not sure how long ago theyve had kicks though

FOG Denim finally arrived, almost forgot I hit the BF Sale.

Attachments

• IMG_7601.jpg
    IMG_7601.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 107
I ordered a hoodie from Scott Disick's brand "Talentless" and I must say I'm quite impressed.

It's a nice alternative to the Yeezy Hoodies, or if you're looking for some everyday basics.

The hoodies have some good weight (more or less like the Champion pullover hoodies at the mall).

IMG_2622.JPG

I ordered a hoodie from Scott Disick's brand "Talentless" and I must say I'm quite impressed.

It's a nice alternative to the Yeezy Hoodies, or if you're looking for some everyday basics.

The hoodies have some good weight (more or less like the Champion pullover hoodies at the mall).

IMG_2622.JPG

I like it . How much is it ?

from most recent visit at nordstrom

blk/wht oblique alyx
EDDBFABF-9DCB-4D6B-BE46-D9A89F73A664.jpeg

new celine hi’s
D9FCAA51-8F7C-40F9-9BC6-FFD2CE7F8EB3.jpeg

91DE58FE-E3C8-4B2D-86FE-929E93A1D564.jpeg

prada, print on it sort of cool
DC11F6C9-3C1C-4629-B636-AA3A60FED102.jpeg

nee givenchys remind of balenciaga pleats
2B37AC3D-508B-4037-97B9-AA485F0156DF.jpeg