HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Dam you off saks having my size

copped

BA86294B-7074-4E83-B943-0BFF9C744A72.jpeg

gucci needs to stop with the prints, saw this in store and would love it plain, they should do colorblocking with the different panels instead
1576511590230.png

gucci needs to stop with the prints, saw this in store and would love it plain, they should do colorblocking with the different panels instead
They are straight-up hoeing out the product. Might as well make a pair with "Gucci Gang" labeled.

not sure how true it is but the sales associate at the gucci store said the disney collab is pre-order only and they'll only sell to the public whatever isnt picked up or something is passed up on

sucks if that's true

i guess after getting burned on the dapper dan collection they dont want stock to sit. and yes they have ran the rythons into the ground .

did it do that bad?

also, whatever gucci is doing is working and limiting their items from getting any significant discount is a good strategy

in the outlets, gucci had the longest line to get in, at least 2 hours in the cold, the same outlet that had slp, prada, balenciaga, burberry, tom ford, versace, coach, tory burch, etc... i included those last two brands because women flock to those brands and historically had the longest lines but its about two years in a row that gucci has had them beat

they've really turned around their image like ysl to slp and they didnt even have a huge designer name attached to the change

did it do that bad?

also, whatever gucci is doing is working and limiting their items from getting any significant discount is a good strategy

in the outlets, gucci had the longest line to get in, at least 2 hours in the cold, the same outlet that had slp, prada, balenciaga, burberry, tom ford, versace, coach, tory burch, etc... i included those last two brands because women flock to those brands and historically had the longest lines but its about two years in a row that gucci has had them beat

they've really turned around their image like ysl to slp and they didnt even have a huge designer name attached to the change

you could get most of the items still up to this September almost 16 months after the initial drop. then gave the rest to dan to make a pop up at his store instead of sending to the outlets . I can see them doing preorder only on Collab collections going forward . Perfect example the Mickey Mouse head bag , supposedly only 50 made worldwide but it's still online on their web store after dropping in February. You know they expected that to fly off the shelves even at 4500.

They went OD on the dapper dan prices. If they kept em regular Gucci prices it would’ve sold better. And that would be annoying if Mickey Mouse stuff ain’t available

you know what i do think is funny, if that bag was for mens, it probably would have sold out due to resellers

like if LV released that via virgil and he say its limited to 50, it probably wont even make it to the public pre-ordering even if the retail is doubled

you know what i do think is funny, if that bag was for mens, it probably would have sold out due to resellers

like if LV released that via virgil and he say its limited to 50, it probably wont even make it to the public pre-ordering even if the retail is doubled
4500 for that **** was way too much

the prada x adidas sold out at $3k and that was literally a $70 adidas with a prada stamp and a bag that cost like $1k?

i really thought that wasnt gon' sell out or that the diordans1s gon' sit at $2k but it just goes to show if theres a resell market someone gon' try buy 'em all up

im still trying to figure out what the actual limit is for people to spend and right now i am not sure there is

i just dont think womens stuff sells as well as mens as mens seems more into reselling for a profit

they reclassified the bag as unisex lol . It’s in the men’s section now .

Yeah,
I think they already did lol.
might cop the Mickey Mouse rhytons
I felt disrespected when they put out the Yankee's pieces.

Dapper Dans pricing was mad. I felt like they tried to zoe people with the pricing and it ended up backfiring on them. They should have made it more limited as well. Flooded the market and not in a good way. I loved the mickey aces.

Yeah,
I felt disrespected when they put out the Yankee's pieces.

Dapper Dans pricing was mad. I felt like they tried to zoe people with the pricing and it ended up backfiring on them. They should have made it more limited as well. Flooded the market and not in a good way. I loved the mickey aces.
Yankee pieces could’ve been way better, they sucked all things considered, a few cool jackets and that was it. We’ll see if the Mickey Mouse stuff sells out instantly

Back
Top Bottom