HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

When this first started a lot of people on here were saying there was gonna be some lit online sales and businesses going out of business etc. I haven’t seen that so far.

Total opposite happened. Factories started closing down which meant supply constraints. Everything out there right now is limited to whats on-hand. No restocks happening outside of Made in China goods. I do manufacturing in LA and have been closed for 6 weeks. My clients haven't received any new product and have backorders from online sales.

Don't expect anything too crazy, (markdown wise) especially with delays in release for upcoming seasons.

Total opposite happened. Factories started closing down which meant supply constraints. Everything out there right now is limited to whats on-hand. No restocks happening outside of Made in China goods. I do manufacturing in LA and have been closed for 6 weeks. My clients haven't received any new product and have backorders from online sales.

Don't expect anything too crazy, (markdown wise) especially with delays in release for upcoming seasons.
Yup everything gonna be backed up at least one season

Googled the moncler dedion jacket, seen it went down to $1200, good thing I ain’t see that before it sold out wouldve copped lol

When this first started a lot of people on here were saying there was gonna be some lit online sales and businesses going out of business etc. I haven’t seen that so far.

I mean I’ve def seen 20%-30% off all the sites like Ssense, matches, a bunch others too.

I would definitely add some of those custom designer masks to my collection since I still have to report to work on the regular. Have a small collection of custom Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Iota Phi Theta & pro black masks so a few more wouldn't hurt.

On another note, patiently waiting for the right time to use this $15 note on Nordstrom. Nice amount of Burberry items on my wishlist that need to be discounted first.

Last edited:
my girl for some reason hates Patagonia, told her I wanted to buy a light jacket and she hated the idea and saying its for nerds

wtf

BE53B9F2-6DEC-4B18-85CD-ED362E4632B3.png 63A7258F-0104-414B-A4C3-2F47E128F13F.png 02CA9141-B44B-4CB7-906F-71383B60E566.png

Back
Top Bottom