HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Uniform of tech is Patagonia vest, J Crew jeans and gingham shirt, and Nike Killshot 2.
Never knew the name of those Nike’s but I already knew what they were before I googled :lol: :lol:

i kinda feel the same about Patagonia tho I’d rather just wear some north face or Eddie Bauer (that’s the New England in me :lol:) I have a nice sherpa lined jacket from Patagonia that I never wear

Saks has some pretty good sales going on right now. I scooped this Balenciaga tee for 60% off

BB7CD779-1209-4DAE-A29F-422A53C268C3.png

i knew saks had it up to 40% over the weekend, didnt know some are above that now, might check it out...

6% cashback via ebates too

my go to, esp for warmer months is da dew jelly cream w da jeju cherry blossom jawn. I also recommend Peter Thomas Roth products

my go to, esp for warmer months is da dew jelly cream w da jeju cherry blossom jawn. I also recommend Peter Thomas Roth products

I only tried one Peter Thomas Roth item and it was too strong for me. I think it was the glycolic acid pads

I only tried one Peter Thomas Roth item and it was too strong for me. I think it was the glycolic acid pads
I get that. I guess thats why i shifted to more Korean skincare brands. Whats your regimen right now?

acid pads are suppose to be strong, its suppose to peel your face off... literally :lol:

I get that. I guess thats why i shifted to more Korean skincare brands. Whats your regimen right now?

I don't really have a set plan , today I bought Philosophy Miracle worker face wash in 8 oz. It's suppose to keep your skin hydrated and get rid of discoloration . I will try it for the first time tomorrow morning

Back
Top Bottom