HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

My mom is looking to get my dad a Goyard Duffle as a gift.How much does that cost?
She’s gonna make her friend buy it for her in Europe

23668029_1557457860975467_6526615127427383296_n.jpg

My mom is looking to get my dad a Goyard Duffle as a gift.How much does that cost?
She’s gonna make her friend buy it for her in Europe

My guess is prog around 4gs....

We actually just got a real nice LV duffel will post up pix when i can

Edit- attached. Wife's been wantin is to get one for a long time and I told her as long as it doesn't have traditional LV print. Not a fan of that print. Welp, she found one! Haha
IMG_3875.JPG

Last edited:
Yea good looks bro i was thinking it was around that price as well. That bag def looks better than the usual LV.

Yea good looks bro i was thinking it was around that price as well. That bag def looks better than the usual LV.

Thx fam. Beautiful gift from your mom to your pops that's for sure!

Pix if that goes through!

Anyone know if the Suede L01 is going to be on sale this year?? Or of a place to get one at decent discount? I see one on eBay for 3400 but hoping to go under 3. I didn’t get access to the private sale.

That’s the only thing I want this sale season.

I want the blacked out L01s, not planning to get anymore leathers but if that one goes on sale I'd probably get it.

I want the blacked out L01s, not planning to get anymore leathers but if that one goes on sale I'd probably get it.

I wouldn’t recommend that one because the zippers are plastic. It looks cool though, I got it from Farfetch on sale for ~2600 2 years ago but sold it because I wasn’t a fan of the plastic hardware. If that’s something that doesn’t bother you, they pop up on the FB group here and there.

damn, thanks for the heads up, I can kind of see it zoomed in that they do look plasticky
34532451ID_14_a_v4.jpg

Hey NT!

I just wanted to re-introduce COLLEGIUM and myself to the forums. First off, to those of you who’ve supported the brand thus far, THANK YOU. For those of you who will actually take the time and read this post, I want to show my appreciation with a little gift/giveaway exclusive to the members of this thread and a discount code, IF the product interests you of course.

I’ve been part of NT for over a decade now, and this particular community had been a huge catalyst for me in 2015 to start COLLEGIUM.

COLLEGIUM is a minimalistic brand that embodies everything I’ve appreciated in great products, leading with quality and the depth of stories built around the product.

Before you say, “here’s another minimalistic sneaker brands, with a focus on premium products,” take a second to hear what makes COLLEGIUM different?

Well, we break down our sneakers into 2 collections: the “Classics Series” consisting of your basic colors using 100% Genuine Italian Calf Skin leather that is hand picked by us to ensure its end-product quality (for those of you in the manufacturing business will understand what we mean by that), and next is our pride and joy, the “Triumph Series.” The Triumph Series consists of special materials that have an amazing backstory or quality that we believe contains a certain depth within itself that isn’t found in the industry today. These Triumph Series are released in more limited quantities due to the nature of the materials.

An example of our Triumph Series, is our 1970’s Repurposed Military Canvas, which we sourced authentic military canvas from the Vietnam War era. This collection is near and dear to me because during this war my parents took refuge from Laos through UNICEF and made their journey to the United States to pave a better future for my sister and I. Every pair from this collection was hand finished by me and my team, so each pair is unique and no two pairs are the same. This collection is my homage to my parent’s journey and their struggle to create the “American Dream” for their kids.

NT fam, if you made it this far in the post, I can’t thank you enough!

To show my appreciation, I’d like to giveaway a of COLLEGIUM footwear, to a lucky member of this wonderful thread. (LINK TO GIVEAWAY)

Also, if you guys would be so kind to help us, please take our quick survey (won’t take more than 5 MINUTES.) The feedback in this particular thread, whether positive or negative, is so important because of this threads detailed taste in products. Listening to you guys helps us design to the consumer and continually strive to push the culture in terms of product execution. (LINK TO SURVEY)

To thank you guys again for your time in taking the survey, we’ll also send everyone who completes the survey a 20% off code to our web-store in addition to the giveaway entry!

Stay awesome guys!

instaDSC03802_copy.jpeg

Hey guys!

Thank you to all that took the time to take our survey, leave us feedback and enter our giveaway. It means so much to me to have the support from this community.

I've personally sent everyone who took our survey their unique 20% off code. We did our drawing today for our giveaway to give one of you a free pair, and here are the results in this video.

Again, thanks so much to this community, I appreciate the continued support!

by wyatts, do you mean harness boots?

if so, cop em. I paid nearly double that few years back lol.

My guess is prog around 4gs....

We actually just got a real nice LV duffel will post up pix when i can

Edit- attached. Wife's been wantin is to get one for a long time and I told her as long as it doesn't have traditional LV print. Not a fan of that print. Welp, she found one! Haha
IMG_3875.JPG

Not sure about the duffel, but I copped the bookbag a couple of years ago at the Paris store & it was close to 3650.00. So your guesstimate of 4 might be close.

hey y'all whats that website I can't remember what it was, but a guy. bought some green gats on there for dirt cheap. They had some good steals on there last season. The currency was in pounds if that will help any.

Back
Top Bottom