HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

are they pretty baggy?

I would say so, but that's how they're meant to be worn. With that said, they did make a slimmer poplin version pictured below (sold out now; I believe SSense was the only store that bought them) which fit much more like a trouser in the upper block. I bought them and returned them almost immediately; the gaberdine nylon pair I picked up from Barney's is 1000x better.

181962M191023_5.jpg

kinda a weird question, has anyone ever changed their buckle on a gucci belt?

I have a double G buckle, but it's honestly annoying to wear with t-shirts. I was thinking of just taking it to a tailor and having them switch out the G buckle with a random, more traditional buckle

I saw another random pair of SLP sneakers on clearance yesterday and spoke to the store’s manager. The guy was so nice that he told me if I brought my SL10H pair back in that he would clearance them for me. I did and he reduced the price to $240. :D

216A9B0D-81A3-433D-87DD-D5CE3C5CE401.jpeg

This was the other pair,

14A2F058-7C96-48E2-98C8-C4DAAACE6B26.jpeg

I’d rock them tbh

I wouldn't rock them joints wit your feet JPS JPS :lol:

blackchiney08 blackchiney08 :angry: you gotta be kiddin me with that price for brand new SL10s. You straight up disrespectful now.

I would say so, but that's how they're meant to be worn. With that said, they did make a slimmer poplin version pictured below (sold out now; I believe SSense was the only store that bought them) which fit much more like a trouser in the upper block. I bought them and returned them almost immediately; the gaberdine nylon pair I picked up from Barney's is 1000x better.

181962M191023_5.jpg

hows the length?

Looking for some low top all whites

How do the leathers on Givency sneakers hold up over time?
I'll prob stay away from SLP's because i know based off my personal pair of breds the leather will probably not age that well..

Will be looking at:
  • CP's
  • Givency
  • LV's

Anything else worth considering? I'm inclined to think that the CPs and LVs will wear in the nicest ..

CPs are a staple, as classic as it gets and you can't go wrong with that as long as you don't have sasquatch feet

givenchys are decent and biggest upside is they go on a decent sale almost every season but probably won't be all white, it usually has a hint of color in the heel tab

to be honest though, if you're going to go all white, the difference is going to be pretty minute detail-wise (CP, SLP, Givenchy, W&H, TF, BC, etc..) so just go for the silhouette that works for you best, only real different ones are MMM GATs/Future, Arena Lows and the LV ERAs

kinda a weird question, has anyone ever changed their buckle on a gucci belt?

I have a double G buckle, but it's honestly annoying to wear with t-shirts. I was thinking of just taking it to a tailor and having them switch out the G buckle with a random, more traditional buckle

Just get a new belt bro. And not even a Gucci one, but a regular Macy’s brand if thats the case.

Givenchy uses even worse leather than SLP in my opinion. The givenchy sneakers I've handled all felt plasticky and although I'd have to agree that the SL10H leather isn't the best, it's still not the worst by any stretch of the imagination. The SLP leather on the SL10H and the SL01 are laminated calfskin which I assume Givenchy also does. That's why they don't always have the most supple feel. They feel more hardened and stiff in some areas and have a glossy finish due to the lamination. I've heard people who have owned SL10Hs for a while though say they either squeak way too much or have also seen others say the leather wears in nicely over time...

My vote would be for CPs as well. They are the standard for low top white leather sneakers imo because the silhouette is just right for what you want in a low top white sneaker. The materials on CPs are also very good and the leather is softer. I honestly don't mind the plasticky kind of leather on a couple pairs of my sneakers since I actually find they're quite resilient and age pretty well.

I know they arent all white but MMM Gats are my go to. I have all white CP’s but Gats>>

Back
Top Bottom