HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

interesting because half an inch is actually a lot if you think about it, the angle of the sole from the forefoot to the heel has to be balanced and exact or else it's going to be tilting back

i guess it can be heated and angled a bit?

not really sure but glad it worked out for you
You can see in the pic that its tilting back.

Dude is coming across like some hypebeast kid tbh. Reckons he's got a backdoor connect at some store that lets him get them for under retail as I questioned why he'd sold multiple pairs over time. Think I'll just leave them tbh and keep looking. Seems impossible to tell whether guys are legit these days.

If anyone sees them restock anywhere then notification would be appreciated.

get one of these, it's not the exact pair with all white midsole but it's guarranteed authentic, only cost $50 more and no tax at Bergdorf if you're outside NY
ebates probably ranging from 3%-8% for any of these stores too

if you don't mind the red hint:
https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Balenciaga/Men/shop/_/N-1z12uz6Z52flok/Ne-6lvnb6
https://www.barneys.com/product/balenciaga-men-27s-speed-knit-sneakers-505353116.html
https://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Bal...ements%3D&eItemId=prod136080003&cmCat=product
upload_2018-4-12_13-55-4.png

if you don't mind the black hints at the bottom: https://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Bal...ements%3D&eItemId=prod133640087&cmCat=product
BGN54P3_mu.jpg

Thanks man but I'm based in the EU so would get killed on customs + I'm keen on the all white sole. Guess I'll just hope balenciaga restocks like they did a couple of months ago.

Appreciate the help as always. This forum is easily one of the best places on the increasingly hype-based internet for helpful advice.

i could be wrong but i believe those all whites are from last year and might not restock

i've only seen those iterations

you might have to look for new old stock....

again i am not sure

how much us customs fee on your end?

What’s up everybody!
I got a question, hopefully y’all can help me out.
I’m trying to purchase a pair of sneakers from matchesfashion. The total would be $792. However there is a box checked “duty paid” which adds $103 in prepaid duty fees on top my purchase which would end up be $895. I understand that I can purchase anything up to $800 without having to pay any custom fees.
My question is this if i uncheck the prepaid custom duty box and just pay mactchesfashion retail price of $792 and add a 10% promo code on it will I be able to avoid customs fees. My new total would be around $712.
Thanks for the help!

Yeah the all whites OGs are definitely from last year but restocked on Balenciaga two months ago or so and sites like ssense and farfetch also had them I think.

Customs here in the UK tends to be a bit of a lottery but it usually ends up being around 20% of the purchase price I think.

54AB9715-1B38-487A-B8D5-B8B9062533EF.jpeg DCC2E42C-AC11-4ADC-BFBF-AA18FFC2EC56.jpeg 92E0F147-4D54-45CD-A7F0-D20F815876DC.jpeg 6E436826-4AD0-4AD8-AD47-CE1074CFDE73.jpeg

So NT fam, I’ll be the very first to admit that I have high level OCD. Ever since I was a kid, I was super obsessed with keeping my things as new looking as possible. I’d be the kid who wore my new sneakers and cleaned them and boxed them after every wear.

Today I had a really bad day (although relative because it’s trivial in the grand scheme of things), but my Tom Ford monk straps that are probably my favorite shoes...I went into my closet doing a spring cleaning and deciding which shoes to rotate for the week and realized that the metal on the gold plating on the strap area was oxidizing or corroding. It’s worse and more significant in certain areas. I don’t know exactly what happened but I’ve never wore the shoes before. I bought them maybe a year ago and had them in dust bags and in the box ever since. I also can’t say 100% if they were like that when I bought them but I highly doubt that because I would have noticed.

It sucks because I’m just hoping it doesn’t like eat through the metal or something but I also realize that there wasn’t much I can do. I don’t know if there’s too much moisture in my room but there’s also not a ton I can do about that. Like I said before...I’m not saying it’s the end of the world but I was disappointed as hell when I discovered that.

09EEA9B9-6BAC-4524-9C3B-003C3594D79F.png

Lmao Saint Laurent Don Saint Laurent Don . That’s fair bro. I do probably deserve to be flamed. It’s trivial like I said but it bothered me and I can’t lie and act like it didn’t.

It's more noticeable in person because the pictures kind of just shows the gold tone but the last picture shows more how it is on some surrounding areas. It's like a black looking oxidation or rust in scattered areas of the metal straps.

Last edited:
09EEA9B9-6BAC-4524-9C3B-003C3594D79F.png

Lmao Saint Laurent Don Saint Laurent Don . That’s fair bro. I do probably deserve to be flamed. It’s trivial like I said but it bothered me and I can’t lie and act like it didn’t.

It's more noticeable in person because the pictures kind of just shows the gold tone but the last picture shows more how it is on some surrounding areas. It's like a black looking oxidation or rust in scattered areas of the metal straps.

I'm pretty sure there are ways to clean that up, but I'd be worried to do it myself because of the extremely small surface area. I know that I'm too prone to errors to do that :lol:

What’s up everybody!
I got a question, hopefully y’all can help me out.
I’m trying to purchase a pair of sneakers from matchesfashion. The total would be $792. However there is a box checked “duty paid” which adds $103 in prepaid duty fees on top my purchase which would end up be $895. I understand that I can purchase anything up to $800 without having to pay any custom fees.
My question is this if i uncheck the prepaid custom duty box and just pay mactchesfashion retail price of $792 and add a 10% promo code on it will I be able to avoid customs fees. My new total would be around $712.
Thanks for the help!

chances are you might not get charged because anything below $800 shouldn't incur customs fees but Matches has to declare it below $800 upon shipping

chat with them, their customer service is very helpful and ask them about it

chances are you might not get charged because anything below $800 shouldn't incur customs fees but Matches has to declare it below $800 upon shipping

chat with them, their customer service is very helpful and ask them about it
I appreciate your response. I will definitely hit matchesfashion up.

Do you guys keep all of your high end shoe boxes? I’m trying to determine a space saving way of storing my shoes while still protecting them. I leave a bunch out on a shelf but then they’ll collect dust. The high end shoe boxes are usually huge too so they take up a ton of closet space.

Yup, all mine are in the original boxes in their dust bags under the paper it comes with. They are all packed exactly how I got them.

I'm pretty sure there are ways to clean that up, but I'd be worried to do it myself because of the extremely small surface area. I know that I'm too prone to errors to do that :lol:

Ya I don’t know man. I’m obviously being super OCD about it because they’re shoes after all, but this kind of thing annoys the **** out of me because I didn’t even wear them yet. They were dust bagged and packed in their box. I would be scared myself to be applying a solution or random removal substance on them. I would be worried to damage the leather or something else.

My cousin who’s a girl was clowning me as well because she said that that’s legit so common on any piece of footwear that has metal buckles like that. I figure that but I can’t reallt remember a pair of straps or metal buckle shoes that I’ve had that have rusted or oxidized. It was more so just getting scratches and dings.

Did ever one of you guys have trouble ordering from matchesfashion.com?
My
Mind is blown right now.
I purchased a pair of sneakers from their website this morning.
I received an email to verify my my identity since I’m a first time customer.
The email customer care sent me stated to provide them with a drivers license, passport etc.
I went ahead and scanned my Virginia issued drivers license and emailed it as a pdf file back. Shortly after I received a cancellation email. So I called customer care and they told me they canceled my order because my drivers license is not valid. I was confused because wtf lol. She said it’s a fake drivers license and they will forward this matter to the police.
My mind is pretty blown right now how someone from another country going to say my license is fake. Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom