High school basketball star gets 3 years for kidnap/assault of his ex Did he deserve it?

Shorty got dem candy Yambs. She probably said some stuff that drove that young man over the edge. :smh:

Thank you.

Women play a influential role in the downfall of every man. It's not her fault. She's just the female factor in the actions he chose to make.

c'mon dawg? every man? every man that ever fell from grace ever in the history of ever had something to do w/ a woman? ooookay.

dude walked up on her like she was a dude..come on now..but that roll she did was extra

Last edited:
Son stepped to her with that "do you know who I am?" swag :smh:

CAREER DONE!

I imagine 3 yrs is like life for someone in that position.. Hes gettin scouted and theyre not waiting 3 yrs for him.. he's not tht nice

off topic but im listenin to this new ross meek kiss & french song and lookin at kareem avy and can't stop laughin

after seeing the vid dude deserved the time....dude lost his damn mind....he should've left when he saw how terrified she was....

Can't embed on my phone, Dude at court:

Welp, When keeping it real goes wrong. :lol: :smh:

Totally irrelevant but, after watching this a video popped up when it finished called "bubble skin man". Scarred for life. :x :x :x :x :x

As for the piece of trash he definitely deserved more time but, then again he will forever sit on his couch and watch the NCAA/NBA and think "that could of been me".

Not saying what he did was right, and not saying the sentencing was wrong... but shorty did the extra stuff with that roll after he mushed her head like she shot out of a barrel from Donkey Kong Country or something :smh:

Of course he deserved it, No sympathy for clowns that kidnap much less assault females.
mean.gif

Why should he get a pass, Because he's a basketball "star" in High School?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Because I don't see the "bright future" on a person that's commiting crimes like these in high school, They'd probably get worse down the road...
Lock his *** up!
I doubt he'll get three years though.
nerd.gif
Agree but dang that was harsh haha.

I agree he doesn't deserve special treatment just because he was a star in his HS for basketball.

after seeing the vid dude deserved the time....dude lost his damn mind....he should've left when he saw how terrified she was....
yea..thought it was some he say she say type ish before i viewed the vid..but after seeing it homie took it too far...fa sho took it too far..

as soon as he approached shorty she cowered...YOU GOTTA WALK AWAY, AND ROLL ONE UP AT THAT POINT MY DUDE...

you can still get a d1 scholarship after pissing hot...

i mean, he aint doing close to 3 years, so his hoop dreams are far from over...but its def an uphill battle from this point on...none of that privileged athlete stuff when he gets out...gon really have to buss his @ss to make it...

his dream is still attainable tho...

gotta seriously see this as a wake up call tho, and smarten up...

He should be thankful, this government of ours has no remorse for young ignorant youth or adults who obviously shows no interest in a brighter future and commit crimes like they're invincible. ESPECIALLY young African Americans, what's even worse is he had a blessing and blew it over some female who'll probably have a new man the day following his incarceration. Ignorant he is, and a punk for putting his hands on a female so he deserves it. He made that bed, now it's nap time.

Word. From history of overly harsh sentences these young black athletes typically get, this guy got off easy. And he's the only deserving, and clearly guilty one, he should've gotten worse.

She's trying to say something about that day something was wrong, but what about after that when he threatened you on bond? stop defending son, he put the fear of god in you.

Dude definitely earned this. It's amazing how fast people forget about how Iverson almost lost it all at the high school level, but I guess those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Dudes reaction in the courtroom is an instant classic though.

chicks can say anything and get you a charge even down to kicking them out after you just smash :smh:

True, but did you see the video tho? Looked like a deleted scene from Whats Love Got To Do With It

And most of them ppl in court not crying cuz he got time, they crying because their meal ticket is gone

Dude was trying to clown some people on his twitter, I wonder what they're think of him now.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Lmao is this a girl or boy? We will never know"
5bxqvt.jpg

"lmao this girl got a CD player"
qo9081.jpg

Sorry for the Ninjahood sized pics.
embarassed.gif
I still rock a cd walkman
embarassed.gif

but anyway i feel sorry for the brother

He was caught on video hitting her.

He's lucky he only got three years.

But if he has no priors, he might be out after 6 months. plenty of time for him to resume his career.

Last edited:
First thing i see when I check this dude twitter

******* on IG talkin about "they don't feel bad for Tony" well ***** you wasn't with him shootin in the gym!! [emoji]128581[/emoji] He had a lot goin for him!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom