High School Mandates a Dress Code for Parents...

Good, if you are sagging your pants to the point you get kicked off campus you shouldn't be having kids anyway.

There is obvious racial tone here, the 'doo-rag' is a little much imo, but I like the theme.....

Wtf does sleeping with white women or following the Kardashian’s have to do with you judging people for their appearance? I compared it to Trayvon because the way you’re judging folks is exactly how white folks judge us. Yea I’m cool with it because it’s none of my business like it’s none of yours. If you wanna be a judgemental a**hole then cool, do you. FOH talking bout slapping people.

It got a LOT to do with it. You wanna talk about the plight of black people, but you like white women :lol: :rofl: I’m glad I pinched that nerve. And I don’t judge people, unless they judge me so, it is what it is. You want to make excuses.

Keep keeping up with the Kardashian’s and stop trying to intermix Trayvon Martins’ untimely death with this. It don’t matter WHAT you’re wearing. Anybody can get shot or touched out here. No matter the car, career, hairstyle, etc. you sound stupid

Good, if you are sagging your pants to the point you get kicked off campus you shouldn't be having kids anyway.

There is obvious racial tone here, the 'doo-rag' is a little much imo, but I like the theme.....

A black woman is the one trying to administer the dress code.

Based on this pic, she's in the damn snow and should probably be wearing a hat or earmuffs cause she has everything else covered but her head. You gotta use a better pic to make your point instead of one where a chick is basically inviting pneumonia.
:lol:
I can't. Many on this site are simply, well, at a loss for words.

It got a LOT to do with it. You wanna talk about the plight of black people, but you like white women :lol: :rofl: I’m glad I pinched that nerve. And I don’t judge people, unless they judge me so, it is what it is. You want to make excuses.

Keep keeping up with the Kardashian’s and stop trying to intermix Trayvon Martins’ untimely death with this. It don’t matter WHAT you’re wearing. Anybody can get shot or touched out here. No matter the car, career, hairstyle, etc. you sound stupid

I like white women, black women, Hispanic, asian. Still don’t understand how that disqualifies me from caring about the plight of black people. I mean I am black, loved ones are black so I care about how folks that look like me are treated. Who my partner is has nothing to do with that. That may be your opinion. It’s a baseless opinion, but I’m the one that sounds stupid though right? Judge folks all you want though man.

I like white women, black women, Hispanic, asian. Still don’t understand how that disqualifies me from caring about the plight of black people. I mean I am black, loved ones are black so I care about how folks that look like me are treated. Who my partner is has nothing to do with that. That may be your opinion. It’s a baseless opinion, but I’m the one that sounds stupid though right? Judge folks all you want though man.

Yeah, when your white, Asian, or Hispanic partner call you the n_ word or porch monkey feel free to let them tears fly. I bet you let them call you racial slurs too :rofl: :lol:

Man, I could care less about a guy like you and your opinion. “Brotha” :rofl: :lol: but you like white women. :lol:

Becky and her family gone let the n_ word and bullets fly towards you

4711135-Zora-Neale-Hurston-Quote-All-my-skinfolk-ain-t-kinfolk.jpg

I think that everyone should appeal to their higher selves, yet how that appears does not look the same to everyone. I understand what this Principle is trying to do, but there is a better way of doing it. For one, set up parent teacher meetings in order to clear the air. Set up discourse, a forum, so that the matter can be addressed personally. But to admonish all due to the possible failures of a few, really does shed a bad light on the actions of the school.

I think that everyone should appeal to their higher selves, yet how that appears does not look the same to everyone. I understand what this Principle is trying to do, but there is a better way of doing it. For one, set up parent teacher meetings in order to clear the air. Set up discourse, a forum, so that the matter can be addressed personally. But to admonish all due to the possible failures of a few, really does shed a bad light on the actions of the school.

And they're gonna show up wearing exactly what's on that list :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom