Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You need a new device, email and phone number(google voice throwaway) and new set of pictures and don't use the same name

What ever device you were using, for example a PC, has a unique identifier(MAC address) that has been logged and blocked
All of this helps and another thing that help me get unbanned and able to be on hinge again, if you have a iPhone, change your Apple ID email.

Been on hinge ever since, even deleted and came back and plan on doing another reset this week :pimp:

Wut
Screenshot_20220524-180941_Hinge.jpg

WNBA players need love to. LOL. Candace Parker 6'4 and she would get all these inches.
Candace.PNG

Unfortunately to handsome for her, she likes ugly people. Based off her current gf.

BLEW MY CHANCE WITH HER. SMH!

SHE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN NAPERVILLE AND I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN CHICAGO. THERE WAS ONE CLUB WHERE HIGHSCHOOLERS COULD GO. ME AND THE HOMIES USUALLY WENT WHEN WE HAD A 3 DAY WEEKEND.

SO WE WENT ONE NIGHT AND SHE WAS THERE. I FROZE UP LIKE A ICICLE WHEN I SAW HER. SHE WAS THE TALLEST GIRL THERE… I WAS PROBABLY THE TALLEST DUDE THERE TOO🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️. BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL, TALK ABOUT ZERO CONFIDENCE TO SHOOT MY SHOT😂🤦🏾‍♂️

SHE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN NAPERVILLE AND I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN CHICAGO. THERE WAS ONE CLUB WHERE HIGHSCHOOLERS COULD GO. ME AND THE HOMIES USUALLY WENT WHEN WE HAD A 3 DAY WEEKEND.

SO WE WENT ONE NIGHT AND SHE WAS THERE. I FROZE UP LIKE A ICICLE WHEN I SAW HER. SHE WAS THE TALLEST GIRL THERE… I WAS PROBABLY THE TALLEST DUDE THERE TOO🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️. BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL, TALK ABOUT ZERO CONFIDENCE TO SHOOT MY SHOT😂🤦🏾‍♂️

what HS did you go to?

Bruh, that could have been you instead of Sheldon Williams. :smh: Based off the two she married, not a lot of guys or girls shooting there shot at her. Ya'll start dating in high school and she never would have left you. I bet Sheldon actually left her thinking he could find better.

Bruh, that could have been you instead of Sheldon Williams. :smh: Based off the two she married, not a lot of guys or girls shooting there shot at her. Ya'll start dating in high school and she never would have left you. I bet Sheldon actually left her thinking he could find better.

FACTS😂

This girl I grew up with somehow became a 6ft tall pro baller. Really pretty too.
But every time I see her I just see a little kid since she was younger than the rest of us
So the search for my basketball wife continues...

Back
Top Bottom