Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

BLEW MY CHANCE WITH HER. SMH!

SHE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN NAPERVILLE AND I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN CHICAGO. THERE WAS ONE CLUB WHERE HIGHSCHOOLERS COULD GO. ME AND THE HOMIES USUALLY WENT WHEN WE HAD A 3 DAY WEEKEND.

SO WE WENT ONE NIGHT AND SHE WAS THERE. I FROZE UP LIKE A ICICLE WHEN I SAW HER. SHE WAS THE TALLEST GIRL THERE… I WAS PROBABLY THE TALLEST DUDE THERE TOO🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️. BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL, TALK ABOUT ZERO CONFIDENCE TO SHOOT MY SHOT😂🤦🏾‍♂️

zero gravity lmaoooo

This has to be the epitome of bird behavior and someone in the comments said “Future makes a lot of sense with girls like you”

so how do yall feel about your woman wearing something similar to what girl wearing in video around the house when you have company or the homies over?

More info on this? Bout to set up an account for the first time ever...

I have done a lot of linkedin profile revamps for people.

One thing I tell them about their linkedin profile applies to dating apps: "If you mention things specific enough to stand out but not too specific so it's obscure, then it's easy to message you."

Yeah my pictures aren't bad

But pictures don't easily turn into good conversations. Playful, light hearted, and specific words are a better in-road to good conversations.

Last edited:
I have done a lot of linkedin profile revamps for people.

One thing I tell them about their linkedin profile applies to dating apps: "If you mention things specific enough to stand out but not too specific so it's obscure, then it's easy to message you."

View attachment 2977535

Yeah my pictures aren't bad

View attachment 2977538
View attachment 2977539

But pictures don't easily turn into good conversations. Playful, light hearted, and specific words are a better in-road to good conversations.

View attachment 2977540
View attachment 2977541
fluid hips fluid hips

1_uMyQSuxSPVCF_WfcvOPwmw.gif

I miss TAY but an ex from over 4 years ago hit my email.
Told her that’s toxic behavior saying I don’t have to answer as well as sending me an email.

Ima get the yambs and keep it moving.
BF66236F-AC78-40B2-9B10-300B4B130DF2.jpeg
Update: got the yambs. She hasn’t had no good pipe in 4 years because the way she was attached to my pelvis was ridiculous.

Tequila x raw gang had me ready to shoot the club up and leave no witnesses.

The sex was cool but more so played off old feelings of an old ting. I’ll rather stay with my current roster instead of going back to the past.

Sheldon ain't pulling chicks badder than Candace unless he paying.
Not to mention the level you downplaying Candace. Shelden was a journeyman at best for only 6 seasons, Candace is at worst maybe top 3 all time and fine. Of course Sheldens career earnings are still around 12Ms so while he looks like he does, idk I’m sure if women googled his name after meeting him they’d deal with it

It threw me off because I only said happy hour. I didn’t explicitly say drinks and she just jumped straight to dinner not lunch or anything else.

Back
Top Bottom