Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Sheldon ain't pulling chicks badder than Candace unless he paying.
You're severely underestimating the thirstiness of *****es.

Females out here ****ing regular dudes for taking them to Nobu... you telling me a rich ***** can't pull something badder than this? :rofl:

candace-parker-tnt.jpg

B162D683-3B56-4017-9E3F-52B78E3E29FD.jpeg

NT what’s y’all thoughts on this one?
Personally, I would move on unless you're willing to deal with getting hit with messages like those on the regular.

I would also be more direct.. Pick and place and time and go from there.

The would you maybe possibly texts give them too much of an out for BS :lol:

It threw me off because I only said happy hour. I didn’t explicitly say drinks and she just jumped straight to dinner not lunch or anything else.

Happy Hour to me means drinks lol

Personally, I would move on unless you're willing to deal with getting hit with messages like those on the regular.

I would also be more direct.. Pick and place and time and go from there.

The would you maybe possibly texts give them too much of an out for BS :lol:

Happy Hour to me means drinks lol
I usually just throw out that message to try to get the number and move off the app. 95% of the time it works.

I think both drinks and decent/cheap food when I hear happy hour 🤷🏽‍♂️

The literal definition of happy hour is discounted drinks.

If you want the number just ask and chill with the generic bar/coffee type dates. Figure out what she's into...ask about her schedule/availability then make plans. Groupon will get you right.

And if you're just trying to smash skip the date routine in general.

If you want the number just ask and chill with the generic bar/coffee type dates. Figure out what she's into...ask about her schedule/availability then make plans. Groupon will get you right.

Appreciate the feedback but doubt I’ll change anything up.

I do agree about doing Groupons.

Honest opinion, how y'all feel about a person who is disable? I got this like the other day, did some research, turns out she an actress too.

IMG_D02D3F780786-1.jpeg

B162D683-3B56-4017-9E3F-52B78E3E29FD.jpeg

NT what’s y’all thoughts on this one?
There is so many ways to unpack this, lol. Her opening lines tells me 2 things:

A) She's had way to many one night stands.
B) Too many dudes trying her and she's not about that.

Far as the child, did you know know and are you cool with her not being available as much? Also op to meet for coffee (breakfast) or brunch, it's cheaper, and the setting can be just as good for dinner, deepening on where you go.

So y’all just go out on the date full throttle without meeting them first?

Honest opinion, how y'all feel about a person who is disable? I got this like the other day, did some research, turns out she an actress too.

IMG_D02D3F780786-1.jpeg

Dated someone in a wheelchair before in my 20’s - closer parking - skips the lines - great concert seating - folks opening the door and moving out the way for you.

Besides the perks, she was confident.

Mans went from posting nothing but BBWs to disabled woman.

So y’all just go out on the date full throttle without meeting them first?

What is full throttle?

I'm not meeting up at all without some actual convo. Video chat/phone call...that will let me know what I need to know.

Also not buying drinks and mozzarella sticks as anime filler to "get to know her" or attempt to smash.

Mans went from posting nothing but BBWs to disabled woman.

What is full throttle?

I'm not meeting up at all without some actual convo. Video chat/phone call...that will let me know what I need to know.

Also not buying drinks and mozzarella sticks as anime filler to "get to know her" or attempt to smash.

Im not understanding whats wrong with taking a woman out for drinks/appetizers on a first date.

Dudes interact with chicks who aren't interested in them so in an attempt to not be taken advantage of they buy coffee or drinks and loaded fries.

Some call them pre dates

So what is your method when dealing with a woman off OLD or even you met in person?

For me online dating isn't much different than offline.

With the right conversation you can cut through all the BS regardless if you're just trying to smash or looking for a relationship. Most of my work is done before we link up.

Meetup up with a chick after her date/pre date >*

Back
Top Bottom