Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

1654020828780.jpeg
DAMN women out here raw as much as us. LOL.
Personally, I would move on unless you're willing to deal with getting hit with messages like those on the regular.
I would agree move on, fell victim to a trap like this. Messages of this caliber eventually get annoying.

Have a convo or 2 instead of making generic plans and she'll invite you over when the kid is with their dad.

Once you get their interest the game slows down and you're not running with the rest of the herd making the same exact plans.

What's the point of apologizing? There's a reason why you rarely see a couples where both people are disabled.

Physical disability vs other disabilities.

Of course the short answer is no in lieu of other options but there's levels to and If we really wanna go there I think them disabled via injury vs genetics matters.

Last edited:
185D17AD-6B5B-4421-BC8B-BD7EF53542E7.jpeg

I’m so tired of seeing this on every profile… where did this corny stuff come from ? It’s on 9/10 of the profiles I come across.

Social media.

I hold doors for everyone (except white women who don't make eye contact). I don't think there is anything in the world that pisses me off more than holding the door for someone and them walking through it w/o a simple "thanks" or "I appreciate it".

And when yt women do it, it feels racist and rude. Only demographic I've ever held a door for and had them not say thank you.

Social media.

I hold doors for everyone (except white women who don't make eye contact). I don't think there is anything in the world that pisses me off more than holding the door for someone and them walking through it w/o a simple "thanks" or "I appreciate it".

And when yt women do it, it feels racist and rude. Only demographic I've ever held a door for and had them not say thank you.
:lol: I used to do that, stop holding doors for white women because they don't even acknowledge you. Now for the most part I do it anyways because it's not for them, it's what I feel like doing.

That must be a regional I've never encountered anyone who doesn't say thank you after opening the door/holding it open :lol:

Ive been running across these too smh.

Any profile i see where the prompt answers are about what a man can do for them
instead of anything about themselves i X out quick.
At the same time though you can't take women's words too seriously when it comes to what they want in dating.

That must be a regional I've never encountered anyone who doesn't say thank you after opening the door/holding it open :lol:
Some of these women in NY be bugging. They'll see you walking towards the same door, slow down so you can open it, walk through and not say ****

I hold it for everybody, so I'm not gonna stop because of a few entitled women, but it is annoying when they act like you're not there and the door just automatically opened

You see this moreso in manhattan

I take a small amount of satisfaction in holding the door for my fellow man.

Not once has a dude not responded with equal respect...Black, White, Hispanic, Asian...doesn't matter.

A few even jog / speed up when they realize I'm holding the door.

Not once has it failed.

Women on the other hand...50/50

I actually had a woman give me negative vibes when she realized I was also holding the door for the dude behind her :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom