Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tinder hasn't been very fruitful. Most of the matches I have gotten finally respond, when I'm already in another country

A lot of chicks turn their notifications off otherwise it will go off constantly

I'm pretty sure this happens everywhere. Swipe on with people who are probably driving/passing through or on a layover but the location doesn't update until later and they're home or a few hundred miles way.

Women in other locations are always clutch imo....whenever you do meet up it's pretty much understood what the situation is. And you have accommodations/something lined up whenever you're there.

Prep a week prior to arrival. Time enough for phone conversations and some texts and to set things up. Knockem down 1 after the other, then skidaddle

Have to pay for that manual location option in tinder, I believe. Also have to pay to see who likes you, how many swipes you get per day, super likes, etc.

I know some of yall are down to eat the cake, but are down for the vice versa??

Came across a few videos, I didn't know theres a ton of women who are down for it.

Per @worldstar

Came across a few videos, I didn't know theres a ton of women who are down for it.

Per @worldstar

Not me personally but I’ve HEARD it feel incredible

Bout to spring the 1 dollar and see what they tombout on here. With the site having a name like this, I bet not have 1 woman text me tryna get a date to Cheesecake or something first. Also not bringing condoms and shooting everything up #biologicalclockbatteriesbeendead

36864AA7-FBC9-4A98-B896-838AE0B177D2.png

Per @worldstar
I won't go into details... But I wasn't upset about it :lol:

Freaky lil Jewish girl started from top to down below... I didn't stop her.
Can't say it's something I enjoyed, but if my girl got off on that I'd let her go in :rofl:

Never got a tongue between the cheeks but that strip between there and the balls feels criminally good

Best head I ever got also involved a finger snuck in the backdoor
The result was so amazing it was impossible to be upset that she didn't ask

Yeah I have no interest in having anything in or around my ***. Had an older woman once try to stick a finger in while she was topping me off and I jumped up and told her not to do that. She said something along the lines of "sorry you don't want me to make this better for you" in a ****ty tone. *****, I'm pretty sure I know what I like better than you do.

My current girlfriend thought it was funny to pretend to stick a finger in when I had pants or underwear on but I told her very quickly what I thought of that and she hasn't done it since. :lol:

No skin off my neck if that's your thing, it's just definitely not my thing.

Back
Top Bottom