Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Im not about to be the one that gets caught up with coke and a baby in the house, in my 20s i would have definitely strongly considered it tho 🤣

Left the 2 year old baby upstairs at a strangers house while she got some D downstairs
giphy (24).gif

Ain't mad at you player theregothatman theregothatman
Baby was sleeping man…lol
No different than going to her house to smash while the kid is sleep.
Momma gotta have life too Jody

I read it like you did, but looking again I think coke was a typo for come. But i was like damn 3 somes, coke, weed, baby oil, fam was living that night but I think maybe no cocaine
Definitely no coke involved…lol
They just smoked some weed which ain’t anything and it’s not like she drove home under the influence. She stayed the night and slept that off.
It sounds bad but we were responsible in regards to the child. Momma just a freak is all and daddy a deadbeat so he can’t even get mad.
Side Note: get you a California King :emoji_fire: had room for two more in that joint.
I need to share my Hedonism experience next:smokin
All I’ll say is women outnumbered the men 4 to 1 and were hyper aggressive looking to get smashed. Had two completely different threesomes the first two nights there before the drama kicked off:smh:

I don’t see nothing wrong with it. This stripper I was smashing in San Antonio ( Go Spurs) did some coke right before I hit. Daughter walked in and all while smashing. Name was Mystic , made me steak and eggs in the morning too. Didn’t participate in the coke sessions, was in Tech School (Air Force at the times)
Told her I’ll take her to my next base with me. Nope!!!!
I got a lot of stripper stories. Shorty from the Bronx that was Dominican. Stripper from Wyoming Sky, then there’s Colorado Spanish joint Maria. Good times

B school ain’t hard b

DC crew unite! @suberzat1
I hear that, so far it ain't. I need just to slide through this degree only to add to the resume and move up the ladder. New professor on that BS already, giving out quizzes.
Mans said he's gonna skip the draft and hit the waiver wire :lol:
Check and see who gets waived or not working out with new team chemistry. LMAO.
Pics aren’t suitable for NT
Did you hear the man, "pictures too". The Pre Med students are something else.
aHR0cHM6Ly90aHVtYnMuZ2Z5Y2F0LmNvbS9GbGFtYm95YW50VGltZWx5S2FrYXJpa2lzLW1heC0xbWIuZ2lm.gif

After they talk for a bit the 25yo hops in the shower and cokes out in her t-shirt and panties. They are in front on the dresser rolling up and talking when I purposely walk up and kiss each of them. They immediately give that same energy back. I stop myself to hop in the shower while they talk, smoke, and drink.
Did you mean comes out, sorry other dude coke story making me wonder how many else in here dabble in he nose candy. LOL.
Damn with the baby unattended upstairs too!
Some moms is WILD. Remember going to a chick spot late at night, doing what we do and I hear a baby crying. She lied and said she was babysitting, continued doing what I was doing. She ain't go get the kid at all. Baby dad certainly dodged a bullet if she is taking the 2 year out on "outings"

Looks like a good watch, but you mean to post that in here. I haven't watched the videos but seem like the wrong thread.
I feel like Kevin Hart listening to Channing Crowder in this mf

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jb20vb3VIMlNadzlJNW9BQUFBTS9va2F5LW9rLmdpZg__.gif

Agreed

Speaking on the wild moms, 2 ex’s I smashed after they had a child were both reckless. First one was trying to get things poppin while we were laying down watching tv in the bed and her child was in his crib beside the bed. Lil man was awake and everything. She got him to “sleep”, gets in the bed and pulls the pipe out like it’s nothing. I felt bad but I knew she wasn’t ish and that’s why we broke up to begin with.

2nd ex came through to my crib with her daughter (couldn’t be no older than 1 maybe 2). I’m confused because she knew why she was coming over. So I have her put her child on my roommates bed since he was gone (king size bed so she was good). We smashing but my roommate comes homes and she goes to get her daughter. Places her in her baby seat and says “put on SpongeBob, she likes that” then tries to get things going again. I was turned off by that point and just told her take her daughter home.

:smh:

Last edited:
Staying on the topic of wild moms :lol:

Years ago I linked up with this chick from high school that I had a semi crush on. She had some big tittays back then and it was even bigger since she had a baby. Anyways came over her crib to smash. The issue was the baby didn’t have a crib and was sleep on the bed. So she scooted the baby over and I said what about the other room cause I knew she had a two bedroom. She said that’s not possible. I said why. She said cause she’s also taking care of her dad who was recovering from a stroke and he’s in the other room. I said oh wow! So we proceeded to smash on one side of the bed. We had to be real quiet and have minimal movement or else we’ll wake the baby up. Something in me should’ve said nah I can’t do this but i was a foul ***** back then. Needless to say the sex was wack and limited. Never bothered talking to her afterwards.

Speaking on the wild moms, 2 ex’s I smashed after they had a child were both reckless. First one was trying to get things poppin while we were laying down watching tv in the bed and her child was in his crib beside the bed. Lil man was awake and everything. She got him to “sleep”, gets in the bed and pulls the pipe out like it’s nothing. I felt bad but I knew she wasn’t ish and that’s why we we broke up to begin with.

2nd ex came through to my crib with her daughter (couldn’t be no older than 1 maybe 2). I’m confused because she knew why she was coming over. So I have her put her child on my roommates bed since he was gone (king size bed so she was good). We smashing but my roommate comes homes and she goes to get her daughter. Places her in her baby seat and says “put on SpongeBob, she likes that” then tries to get things going again. I was turned off my that point and just told her take her daughter home.

:smh:
For the first one if moms got a one bedroom what you want her to do with the kid.
Staying on the topic of wild moms :lol:

Years ago I linked up with this chick from high school that I had a semi crush on. She had some big tittays back then and it was even bigger since she had a baby. Anyways came over her crib to smash. The issue was the baby didn’t have a crib and was sleep on the bed. So she scooted the baby over and I said what about the other room cause I knew she had a two bedroom. She said that’s not possible. I said why. She said cause she’s also taking care of her dad who was recovering from a stroke and he’s in the other room. I said oh wow! So we proceeded to smash on one side of the bed. We had to be real quiet and have minimal movement or else we’ll wake the baby up. Something in me should’ve said nah I can’t do this but i was a foul ***** back then. Needless to say the sex was wack and limited. Never bothered talking to her afterwards.
Poor baby, thought she was on a waterbed.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYTQuZ2lwaHkuY29tL21lZGlhLzRab2hVWmJvOHNoSGsxdktXTy8yMDAuZ2lm.gif

For the first one if moms got a one bedroom what you want her to do with the kid.

Poor baby, thought she was on a waterbed.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYTQuZ2lwaHkuY29tL21lZGlhLzRab2hVWmJvOHNoSGsxdktXTy8yMDAuZ2lm.gif
She had a townhouse that had at least another bedroom. Child started crying and she didn’t stop (I think she gave up the neck and rode me). I had to get up out of there after 5 mins of trying to smash.

Took about a good 2 kids shows before her son went to “sleep”. So I really felt like a dirt sitting under the covers with my meat out while she kept going back and forth with her son all that time

She had a townhouse that had at least another bedroom. Child started crying and she didn’t stop (I think she gave up the neck and rode me). I had to get up out of there after 5 mins of trying to smash.

Took about a good 2 kids shows before her son went to “sleep”. So I really felt like a dirt sitting under the covers with my meat out while she kept going back and forth with her son all that time
It be hard out there for moms with kids, I swear them kids be knowing the deal. Refuse to go to sleep sometimes.

Been there done that. Little ***** kept coming out the room crying, he was super ***** like man up ***** i know he gets beat up at day care. Jeremiah was like 4 or maybe 6, he kept coming out the room (his mom and i were on the couch in his living room) asking for juice and crying about diff random **** every 5 minutes. I just sat really still and semi closed my eyes like he couldnt see me lol. I hope thats not his first memory, coming out to the living room and its dark and his mom is with a strange man. I tried to keep it going with her too but she was just too needy and struggling, i had to institute a #nopoorgirls rule after that i dont know how I always find myself in #saveem mode, or used to anyways. Theres more details to the story that arent nt safe i think i told a few nters

Last edited:
Yeah it’s true. 2nd ex from my post has been trying to get me to come smash for the past few months. To the point she’ll send me nudes or get me on ft to get off.

I try not to entertain her since she really has nothing going on for herself

Last edited:
Been there done that. Little ***** kept coming out the room crying, he was super ***** like man up ***** i know he gets beat up at day care. Jeremiah was like 4 or maybe 6, he kept coming out the room (his mom and i were on the couch in his living room) asking for juice and crying about diff random **** every 5 minutes. I just sat really still and semi closed my eyes like he couldnt see me lol. I hope thats not his first memory, coming out to the living room and its dark and his mom is with a strange man. I tried to keep it going with her too but she was just too needy and struggling, i had to institute a #nopoorgirls rule after that i dont know how I always find myself in #saveem mode, or used to anyways. Theres more details to the story that arent nt safe i think i told a few nters
Don't blame the kid, he developed that needy behavior based off her, going by what you said.

I've been with mothers but not with children in the home. It just wouldn't work for me :lol:
A couple times though their kid contacted them while I'm trying to warm things up
One got a call from her daughter because she got into a fight and I'm there like "You chose tonight to throw hands!?"
Kids got terrible timing I swear. They always choose exactly when momma tryna have a life too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom