Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Ill dislike a woman for the most pettiest reasons now.

I’m watching my mom’s dog for the weekend and had a shawty come over. She was putting this dog in my face while I’m trying to flip this shrimp on the stove, petting him as she’s eating, and making all these dumb noises to him while watching a movie.

Told her to dip so I could get some sleep :rolleyes
Naw you good, dogs shouldn't be in the kitchen anyways, dander and dog hair flying all over the place. She dirty. This is exactly why I don't eat anyone's cooking until I have been to there spot.
They really do but it’s instilled in them from jump through society…That’s one thing that never changes, no matter the woman n how they carry it the goal is to get that ring no matter what :lol:
I swear I know a 46 year old no kids never been married, saying she wants to get married still. I'm thinking to myself for what. She makes good money has her own place paid off and rents it out. Another woman is 40/41 saying she still wants to have a kid. I'm thinking to myself it is a little late in the game to start that isn't it. I mean fans already starting to head to there cars and she trying to come back from being down 20 with 3 minutes to go. Ya'll watch out some of those cougars have wild short term plans.

Have a date this week with a cute lesbian couple looking for a long term boyfriend…why do I waste my time on this nonsense:smh::lol:
I had a date lined up for this week but I just found her on socials......

abort-mission-self-eject.gif
Interested in hearing more on both of these situations. Chicks sometimes don't realize close your socials, you don't want the guy knowing the real you just yet. However those that don't we appreciate it so we can dodge a headache ahead of time.

Interested in hearing more on both of these situations. Chicks sometimes don't realize close your socials, you don't want the guy knowing the real you just yet. However those that don't we appreciate it so we can dodge a headache ahead of time.

This was simply a case of catfishing.

Funny thing is she later requested my socials to make sure I wasn't catfishing her. The nerve! :lol:

I got banned from Hinge (apparently women can report you for not responding, if you cancel dates, flake, etc) but had a marvelous run. Had the opportunity to date a news anchor, a very nice young lady from Louisville who went to Mizzou who is thick n gorgeous and was in some of Jack Harlows videos but she was an previous big girl so she carried herself a certain way and was insecure about a lot of ****. hard to explain but we're still cool. Overall, I've been meeting a lot of women in person and just on IG reaching out its been a sigh of relief. If you're somewhat an attractive dude with a great job and **** going for yourself, those apps can get overwhelming tbh.

I was just catching up with an old friend from college. She was with a guy she loved for 7 years and ended it because for whatever reasons he wouldn't get married. In the nicest and most indirect way possible I basically called her an idiot because marriage isn't even a real thing. Women really have this bizarre and warped idea of what marriage actually is. It's madness :lol:
Women want a wedding to flex a wedding dress, ring, flowers, honeymoon etc to other females.

They are more focused about the material aspect of it

Have y'all grown up with any good looking girls that for some reason appeared to always be single?

This Italian girl that I know from high school on IG is still good looking but it seems she's still single and has two cats now. Ish is wild to me. Shorty used to give me the look back in high school but ya boy was clueless about these signs back then and didn't entertain it. Haven't spoken to her since HS but she always liked my social media posts, leaving comments and shiii and I always liked hers.

Have y'all grown up with any good looking girls that for some reason appeared to always be single?

This Italian girl that I know from high school on IG is still good looking but it seems she's still single and has two cats now. Ish is wild to me. Shorty used to give me the look back in high school but ya boy was clueless about these signs back then and didn't entertain it. Haven't spoken to her since HS but she always liked my social media posts, leaving comments and shiii and I always liked hers.
I don't trust them girls. Seems too good to be true :lol:
I'm still clueless with signs. Was at a wedding and was about to leave, this girl I kind of knew who was there with her man said "you looked so good tonight" to me in my ear as we left. Thought she was just being nice and said "thanks!"
Wasn't till a year or so after that I realized that probably isn't normal.

Let y'all balls hang b

Thank me later

I don't trust them girls. Seems too good to be true :lol:
I'm still clueless with signs. Was at a wedding and was about to leave, this girl I kind of knew who was there with her man said "you looked so good tonight" to me in my ear as we left. Thought she was just being nice and said "thanks!"
Wasn't till a year or so after that I realized that probably isn't normal.

64A7496C-7250-4810-B769-0A82819984FE.gif

I always found this typic of logic weird... but I only hear it from women.

They have a similar train of thought when comes to guys not having kids after a certain age or when someone doesn't smoke/drink.

I got banned from Hinge (apparently women can report you for not responding, if you cancel dates, flake, etc) but had a marvelous run. Had the opportunity to date a news anchor, a very nice young lady from Louisville who went to Mizzou who is thick n gorgeous and was in some of Jack Harlows videos but she was an previous big girl so she carried herself a certain way and was insecure about a lot of ****. hard to explain but we're still cool. Overall, I've been meeting a lot of women in person and just on IG reaching out its been a sigh of relief. If you're somewhat an attractive dude with a great job and **** going for yourself, those apps can get overwhelming tbh.
We need to start a list of ya'll banned from Hinge, about 5/6 right. LOL.

Do you know how many women would be banned off dating apps for not responding or flaking on dates.?Thats crazy you can get banned for that

Same here been banned from Hinge for 5 months now - still don’t know why :smh:

Back
Top Bottom