Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I too had a joint where I was smashing on one side of the bed and shorty 2 kids was supposed to be sleep on the other end…It was weird and I was over it, but she said suggested going to the garage instead…She was determined to get it in that night, and all this was at her ppls crib too :lol: :smh:

Moms be dangerously horny too sometimes :lol:

I’m talking to one now who I’ve known since before she became a mom. It’ll just be casual dating and that’s it.

I forgot I had another time I was smashing a mom in her crib and her kids (yes 2 and I think were 16 and 13) were knocking on the door as if they couldn’t live through the night. They didn’t want nothing and as we know mothers be horny so she made sure we went another round. I miss that one

I had one kid walk in while mom was on all fours taking back shots. She told him to close the door and we kept smashing. Had her nephew over to keep the kid occupied but he wasn’t trying to:smh:

Had another who would straight leave her kids at home by themselves and try to stay the night. I’m like don’t you think you should get home to your kids. She said she needed time to herself. I had to quit messing with her. Kids constantly calling for stuff. I legit didn’t want to be responsible for something bad happening because she at my crib trying to chill….go home!

I'm never complaining about having to **** with a pet around ever again
The 2 legged kind got yall in worse situations than the 4 legged kind ever put me in

Moms really be in here saving their game and continuing.
The only mom I smashed regularly would do anything. Never brought her daughter around though thank god.
I swear moms and married women be the wildest :evil:

#BeSafe #victimblaming

"***** cut the poor ***** in half and sprinkled him all over I-75 like pet fish food...meanwhile he had a cool *** baby momma he should have stayed with"

topshot-fbl-eur-c1-psg-benfica-1-585x390.jpg

I've been with mothers but not with children in the home. It just wouldn't work for me :lol:
A couple times though their kid contacted them while I'm trying to warm things up
One got a call from her daughter because she got into a fight and I'm there like "You chose tonight to throw hands!?"
Kids got terrible timing I swear. They always choose exactly when momma tryna have a life too :smh:
The thread title needs to be temporarily changed to Momma Gotta Have a Life Too, based off these recent stories. LMAO.
keep-calm-and-momma-gotta-have-a-life-too.png

I’m talking to one now who I’ve known since before she became a mom. It’ll just be casual dating and that’s it.

I forgot I had another time I was smashing a mom in her crib and her kids (yes 2 and I think were 16 and 13) were knocking on the door as if they couldn’t live through the night. They didn’t want nothing and as we know mothers be horny so she made sure we went another round. I miss that one

Bro and you doing well for yourself making $200k now - do not get involved smh

I was just catching up with an old friend from college. She was with a guy she loved for 7 years and ended it because for whatever reasons he wouldn't get married. In the nicest and most indirect way possible I basically called her an idiot because marriage isn't even a real thing. Women really have this bizarre and warped idea of what marriage actually is. It's madness :lol:

Ill dislike a woman for the most pettiest reasons now.

I’m watching my mom’s dog for the weekend and had a shawty come over. She was putting this dog in my face while I’m trying to flip this shrimp on the stove, petting him as she’s eating, and making all these dumb noises to him while watching a movie.

Told her to dip so I could get some sleep :rolleyes

I was just catching up with an old friend from college. She was with a guy she loved for 7 years and ended it because for whatever reasons he wouldn't get married. In the nicest and most indirect way possible I basically called her an idiot because marriage isn't even a real thing. Women really have this bizarre and warped idea of what marriage actually is. It's madness :lol:
Marriage is primarily an economic prospect and I'm only marrying someone who understands that. It's stupid to sign a legally binding contract over love. I'm too broke for prenup games but they shouldn't be controversial either.

Bro dodged a bullet

Marriage is primarily an economic prospect and I'm only marrying someone who understands that. It's stupid to sign a legally binding contract over love. I'm too broke for prenup games but they shouldn't be controversial either.
Screenshot_20221023-075251_Voice.jpg

This went on for a good 10 minutes :lol:. And by all accounts she's a smart girl other than this. But damn these chicks be brainwashed by the illusion of marriage

They really do but it’s instilled in them from jump through society…That’s one thing that never changes, no matter the woman n how they carry it the goal is to get that ring no matter what :lol:

Gotta hit them with the "if you're a true feminist and pro equal rights why would you need a man to sign a piece of paper to complete you"

Back
Top Bottom