Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

We need to start a list of ya'll banned from Hinge, about 5/6 right. LOL.
:lol: i been banned for a while probably close to a year. I've never been banned before on any dating app then I googled it and saw a lot of other guys experienced the same thing. It's a gift and a curse, cause i've bagged some bad *** *****es off of there. I may post pics if someone wants me to. But yeah man that kind of made me lose all respect for apps because I was really respectful when speaking to women on there. Sorry if I didn't want to text you or want to follow through go through with a date. That's life ***** get over it .

Had a friend upload a picture of him with tomato’s all over himself after attending a tomato fight festival in Europe. They shadow banned him for a week - next thing you know he was banned.

They said it was because of the picture policy :lol: Something about blood and gruesome photos.

:lol: @ the collective childishness

A chick on there said she was banned for basically talking !@#$

Last edited:
So date with the lesbian couple went really well.
Took them took a lounge with a dope atmosphere and good music.
They sat me in the middle and threw a bunch of questions my way, but I kept them laughing at my answers. One was thicker and the other slim and athletic but both cute.
After a few drinks and some good conversation they both moved in tighter on me, so I began rubbing both of their legs. I was getting good feedback through physical affirmation. Both was touching on me quite a bit.
Conversation eventually moved to sex and that when things got interesting. We got very detailed into what we all like. Showed the thicker shorty a pic of my penis which gets them every time and she was ready to go…lol
Skinny one was apprehensive as she prefers smaller since she’s tiny.
Entire time I’m rubbing on them both and the waiter keeps coming over giving me the nod.
Slim shorty kept saying spot was perfect because you can just drink as much as you want and just grab a room at the hotel so you don’t have to drive home but I didn’t bite on purpose.
Walked them back to their car, kissed them both good night, and dipped home.
Will kick it next week at a different rooftop and grab a room then.

So date with the lesbian couple went really well.
Took them took a lounge with a dope atmosphere and good music.
They sat me in the middle and threw a bunch of questions my way, but I kept them laughing at my answers. One was thicker and the other slim and athletic but both cute.
After a few drinks and some good conversation they both moved in tighter on me, so I began rubbing both of their legs. I was getting good feedback through physical affirmation. Both was touching on me quite a bit.
Conversation eventually moved to sex and that when things got interesting. We got very detailed into what we all like. Showed the thicker shorty a pic of my penis which gets them every time and she was ready to go…lol
Skinny one was apprehensive as she prefers smaller since she’s tiny.
Entire time I’m rubbing on them both and the waiter keeps coming over giving me the nod.
Slim shorty kept saying spot was perfect because you can just drink as much as you want and just grab a room at the hotel so you don’t have to drive home but I didn’t bite on purpose.
Walked them back to their car, kissed them both good night, and dipped home.
Will kick it next week at a different rooftop and grab a room then.
We anxiously waiting to see you close this and hear the story.
BadLightAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

Pics on the quickstrike or nah?

Back
Top Bottom