Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Do y'all FT chicks? This one chick I matched with (now I have regrets) been bugging me to FT, and I just don't want to.

IMG_0864.jpg

I used to FT day 1.

Right when I got the number.

I hate the phone in general :lol:. I'm already spending too much mental bandwidth watching the game to try to talk to you at the same time. Text me baby
They don’t be understanding that we not sitting round waiting on em to call all day…Text and let me multi task in peace :lol:

Ft is either every once in a while to switch it up or if you can’t see shorty for a while for whatever reason

They don’t be understanding that we not sitting round waiting on em to call all day…Text and let me multi task in peace :lol:

Ft is either every once in a while to switch it up or if you can’t see shorty for a while for whatever reason
Chicks used to want me to call immediately when I’m off work. After dealing with work all day and then having to drive through Va traffic, the last thing I want to do is sit on the phone and listen to your day while I’m pissed with traffic.

Dated a girl when I was younger where we talked every single day for hours. Multiple calls a day she's blowing up my phone but I didn't mind. Even when she was calling me at work it was better than talking to my coworkers :lol:

Would never do that again today

So I’m trying to get back in the “game.”

I created a Hinge account and was like WTF.

I’ve used Bumble, PoF, OKC, and Tinder in the past. What do ya recommend? Bumble and Hinge?

So I’m a lil older, a lil mature. So far I’ve gotten interest from older ladies. Maybe trying to shoot for mid 30s to early 40s.

Is it ladies go first or matching like Tinder?

Dated a girl when I was younger where we talked every single day for hours. Multiple calls a day she's blowing up my phone but I didn't mind. Even when she was calling me at work it was better than talking to my coworkers :lol:

Man this reminds me of caking with chicks for hours and hours back in the day. Sometimes talking until we both fell asleep.

Man looking back, it’s cringy :lol:

Weird we had so little going on back then in high school and we would be on the phone for HOURS. Now we have so much going on now we don't want or have time to be on the phone for hours, and women want to get mad. Look a quick call just to check in make sure we both good and time to link up. Stop trying to be on the phone for hours, you do that in the early stages of things.
On more than one occasion I've been up until the sun rose :lol: :smh:
My prime was those AIM days. Every single night running struggle game for HOURS :lol:
Ain't even going to lie I remember talking with a chick on AIM all night until sun came up. Looking back could have been text a woman who looked nothing like the pics she sent. Back in IT would have like 10/12 AIM windows open at work just game planning with women off BP and Migente. Those were Hinge, Bumble and etc before all this. Asian Avenue much less. Have a trip planned do a search on the sites for women start up a convo and game plan from there.

Kids today think this is something new, it ain't nothin but a rerun. LOL

People don't have that much more going on. That's why people make it a point to talk about taking break from social media etc or how they stopped using whatever site/app.

Entertainment, computers and phones aren't tethered/restricted now so instead of designated times to do things it's done at various times 24/7 365
Phone calls/in person conversation just shifted to text/group chats and social media (message boards/Reddit falls under that umbrella even if you pretend they don't). So instead of talking to a small group of people a lot you're interacting with more people for shorter durations at a time.

It's the older people who act things are so fundamentally different like dating apps/social media apps didn't evolve from AIM, Blackplanet, myspace etc. The only thing changed were internet speeds and the devices we use.

Same people who sat in front on 20 inch tvs and at desktop computers for hours and hours talking down on the younger people, social media etc :lol:

Back
Top Bottom