Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yea dudes trippen being anti FacetTime/video call right now. There are so many benefits. Get to see if she looks like her pics. See if yall convo style is compatible. Saves money and time in case the vibes aren’t there. Cuts-back on the flakers. Builds comfort and a sense of security which will lead to an easier ability to smash when yall decide to actually meet up.

FT is very beneficial. Pics can be deceiving.

I peeped the last episode of The Pineapple Show and the Delaney chick they brought on looking NOTHING like her pics :lol:

I FaceTimed on an app once (but only because she asked)

PS: abnormally hot matches on bumble this week, I think it's a seasonal thing - because it's starting to get colder

they tryna find a santa claus

Yea dudes trippen being anti FacetTime/video call right now. There are so many benefits. Get to see if she looks like her pics. See if yall convo style is compatible. Saves money and time in case the vibes aren’t there. Cuts-back on the flakers. Builds comfort and a sense of security which will lead to an easier ability to smash when yall decide to actually meet up.

i am sensing it might be an age thing where it's mainly the younger ones in here don't do it

NT logic is pretty wild. It went from a chick wanting to FT a dude to see if he's actually him, to 15 follow ups saying they're too G to FT anybody :rofl: :smh:

They can have that. FT time calls are easy lobs especially if I'm at the crib.

She gets to see the decor, the cleanliness, my dog makes a cameo. Now she wants to come over to watch a movie and eat dinner.

Cats be fumbling yambs.

I don't think anyone said they were too cool to F/T. It was more so once you get comfortable with a chick, you're not gonna be sitting here face timing all the while. In the early stages to get/build that familiarity and close the deal with a shorty, you'll do the f/t, but after all is said and done, nobody got time to be on face time all day long. Now if you enjoy f/t with your girl all day long, then that's on you, but most hustling/working people got **** to do than be hampered down with long drawn-out f/t sessions.

No, that's not what they were saying fam. The ***** literally said he doesn't at all, because he doesn't want to. Has nothing to do with caking over the phone for hours.
I don't think anyone said they were too cool to F/T. It was more so once you get comfortable with a chick, you're not gonna be sitting here face timing all the while. In the early stages to get/build that familiarity and close the deal with a shorty, you'll do the f/t, but after all is said and done, nobody got time to be on face time all day long. Now if you enjoy f/t with your girl all day long, then that's on you, but most hustling/working people got **** to do than be hampered down with long drawn-out f/t sessions.

If you have ever seen the number of messages women get on these apps, you'd want to uninstall the app.

You're just another #

I've seen this on my friends phone and she's not extremely attractive in my eyes.

The ball is their court a lot. They just scroll and pick who they want to respond to.

You ever been taken a call while working and the chick gets pissed cause your attention is split? :smh:
You mean you could be doing anything and they get pissed because you’re not focused on them?

Happens more times than I can count.

Y’all dating women that don’t have jobs?

Or y’all all just work night shifts? Cause how does she have that much free time?
You have a lot more people these days that either work from home or do a job that they can be on the phone while they’re working (stylist for example)

Who? Nobody is @ing anybody, so I can't tell who you guys are referencing.

You should probably read through the thread from where this convo started (With the text screenshot that was posted)

It went from that to people telling stories about how the chicks they deal with don't respect their time/space and relationship advice.

I don't care what shift or if they work from home they seem to have to no life/friends if it's big of a thing. Dudes too scary speak up and just ignoring and end up complaining online.

If you didn't already know,

if you're traveling, bumble is the best app to use if you're looking to meet up quickly

Not hinge

And obviously not tinder (or any other apps, it's 2022)

I guess guys being honest(crying) is better than typical frontin/blatant duck tales

Or maybe it's the time change/seasonal depression

Last edited:
You should probably read through the thread from where this convo started (With the text screenshot that was posted)

It went from that to people telling stories about how the chicks they deal with don't respect their time/space and relationship advice.

I don't care what shift or if they work from home they seem to have to no life/friends if it's big of a thing. Dudes too scary speak up and just ignoring and end up complaining online.
@ People my man.

Back
Top Bottom