Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I got reverse catfished once, we facetimed and she actually looked better than her photos, I was so pleasantly surprised :lol:

That happened to me once, except I met shorty in person :lol:. And this was the POF era, so you know what the low expectations was. She ended up being bad as ****. Like, legit damn.

It’s Hella weird looking back now, cuz when I went to pick her up, she introduced me to her family before we went to Dave n Busters. This had to be 2013/2014. And I remember her saying she recently got divorced, and she was like 24. We talked a lil after, but never got to close the deal.

Dropped the ball on that one. Think I was caught off guard! And the divorce thing was weird. The whole thing was off :lol:. Might’ve been a blessing in da sky

If you didn't already know,

if you're traveling, bumble is the best app to use if you're looking to meet up quickly

Not hinge

And obviously not tinder (or any other apps, it's 2022)

Why? Tinder trash now?

Hinge is all fat old bishes in my feed. Bible younger and hotter but even after matching they never initiate within the 24 hour period

So on the FT topic. I mentioned it to a female friend. And she said many women don’t like FT initially because of the stranger/trust factor…

Why? Tinder trash now?

Hinge is all fat old bishes in my feed. Bible younger and hotter but even after matching they never initiate within the 24 hour period

Bumble has travel mode and Hinge is "marketed" towards "relationships" Every app has a reputation and Tinder has the worst one especially with certain types of people.

Everyone's experience is gonna be different just based on where you live. Before you factor in race, age and appearance. Especially with Hinge and the filters they have

Take everything said in here with a grain of salt. Someone in here lives in Cali and is Ben Simmons with the shot.

Unless you're paying making a profile on multiple apps/sites is best

Why? Tinder trash now?

Tinders got waaaaay too many bots and people trying to sell their snaps/OF to deal with.

If I had to rank em right now, CMB > bumble > hinge > tinder

Tinders got waaaaay too many bots and people trying to sell their snaps/OF to deal with.

If I had to rank em right now, CMB > bumble > hinge > tinder
Cash money billionaires?
tenor.gif

So on the FT topic. I mentioned it to a female friend. And she said many women don’t like FT initially because of the stranger/trust factor…
I’ve heard that and it makes sense kinda. One girl wanted to talk more and then move to FT later. I was cool about it for the 1st session and then kept it all text/phone convo the rest of the time.

If you were just texting/talking and not hanging out/smashing then you weren't "talking"

Sounds like you haven't learned from any of your other Ls or listened the advice people have given you.
One I was smashing. The other I kind of reconnected with, old friend of mines from the neighborhood.

I was with one on Wednesday and we just made out, but not much past that. Said to come see her the next day but we haven’t talked since.

The chick I was smashing is most likely ******* someone else lol, but I promised to take her out on Saturday and I didn’t follow through. We haven’t talked since like Tuesday or Wednesday as well.

Maybe I’m just being clingy.

Maybe I’m just being clingy.

You sound lonely/confused at to what you want and not built for juggling women/casual dating.

If she's not your GF then there's no reason for her not to smash/date other people.

Can't flake on someone then complain about ghosting

Why? Tinder trash now?

Hinge sorts profiles by attractiveness at least that's how exposure works for women. You will see the least swiped on women first and the ones you want to see are at the back of the stack. I'm assuming they do this to get women as many likes as possibly because if they leave the app the app dies.

The only variation are the "Just joined" profiles or new profiles they put them into the stack at random to figure out how they rank before they put them in order with everyone else.

If you don't believe me set your distance to 1 mile and age to a smaller range, start swiping and you will see the differences.

Like she doesn't smell bad or unclean but I don't like it. Idk how to explain it
I understand. I’ve had some women that were clean but their “scent” was off to me though. I’ve also had some that I couldn’t get enough of the “scent” (word to wearing a mask after she’s been all over your face)

Back
Top Bottom