Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Couple dudes proving "if you know, you know"
It really is like that especially when you dealt with enough bs from people or failed relationships/situationships
Happened to me exactly like that. People just have a hard time being vulnerable enough to properly communicate even if things are clicking on all cylinders.

Destroys a good thing quick.

Not necessarily that you dealt with trash. More so that you just know. Chemistry is clicking and there are literally no games. Thats how I knew with the ones I had good or long relationships with.

The length of the relationship really doesn't matter. My parents dated for 1 month and are married for 30 years. I know others who dated for less than a year and got married and are going strong.

I dont think its iffy, it happens if its the right person.
Same person from Bumble made it seem like because we had been dating/together for 6ish months, we should know each other better. I told her that’s not enough time and you’ll be learning someone constantly.

She was younger (24-25) so I attribute her insecurities and expectations on that.

She was younger (24-25) so I attribute her insecurities and expectations on that.

I feel you man.

With the young ones it's tough. Even if they got everything going for them and they meet a good dude while they're young, they either feel like there's someone better out there, or it's almost too good to be true, or it's way too early for something serious and this isn't how they "planned" things.

If she worth it, you can sweet talk your way into convincing them or going slow. Sometimes I have too much pride for that though. Blessing and a curse.

I had a woman ask me if I had snapchat. I said no, she said that probably means I'm married and cheating :lol: wtf

You really can’t win w these basic broads 😂

I tell them I don’t have insta and that’s a red flag?

If I use Snapchat, I’m acting too young

The funniest part is insta jacked most of snaps features

They just looking for new ways to judge men left and right

I think if dudes didn’t abuse **** pics snap wouldn’t have this crazy negative connotation lol

In 2012 that **** was popping OFF, it’s literally all you needed :lol:

Not necessarily that you dealt with trash. More so that you just know. Chemistry is clicking and there are literally no games. Thats how I knew with the ones I had good or long relationships with.

The length of the relationship really doesn't matter. My parents dated for 1 month and are married for 30 years. I know others who dated for less than a year and got married and are going strong.

I don’t think it’s farfetched with the previous Generation, but seems so with this new Gen.

I don't know what I even did but I was banned on Hinge, had to appeal it. All I did was create a profile, didn't even finish creating it.

Wow that's wild. I was honestly on there for a day and the vindictive thot from Bumble texted me a screenshot of my profile and said "Really???" so I am assuming she reported me but you're giving me hope that it was random and undeserved :lol: They jammed me up on my appeal too because it didn't go through. Only case I never beat :smh: |l

The length of the relationship really doesn't matter.

It really is like that especially when you dealt with enough bs from people or failed relationships/situationships

This x 1000. Based on my experience, when you know, you really just know. Whenever I think about the two girls I was in the long-term relationships everything was just instinctual. I didn't over think or really have to think at all. I was just naturally making all sort of moves that I would never make for any of the other girls I talked to...and I actually wanted to. I equate to when an elite professional athlete has a monster game and they attribute it to being in the zone :lol:

I don't read hashtags I read books :rofl:
gordon-hayward.gif

Just offer a facetime session instead of giving reasons for why youre not on social media.

Whenever I get questioned about my identity I just take a selfie with a handwritten note along the lines of "I am not a Catfish" with my name, the date and maybe include a line about an inside joke of what we talked about. For some reason yambs accusing me of lying about some element of myself/identity it bothers me so I try to swiftly and definitively dead it :lol:

I think if dudes didn’t abuse **** pics snap wouldn’t have this crazy negative connotation lol

For all the normal guys like us in this thread I think there are many multiple more guys that lead with unsolicited **** pics and/or ask "What dat mouf do" that ruin it for us

His sacrifice was in vain cause I don’t think
anyone saw it.

*I come in peace*

For the fellas who found the “good ones” right as you were at wits end on the apps, could it be that you dealt with so much trash before, that the moment you saw a decent one, they sparkled more than they usually would due to the negative experiences? The moving in 6 months spending everyday looking at the stars since first meeting seems iffy to me.

*I come in peace *
Why does it seem iffy?

His sacrifice was in vain cause I don’t think
anyone saw it.

*I come in peace*

For the fellas who found the “good ones” right as you were at wits end on the apps, could it be that you dealt with so much trash before, that the moment you saw a decent one, they sparkled more than they usually would due to the negative experiences? The moving in 6 months spending everyday looking at the stars since first meeting seems iffy to me.

*I come in peace *

Imma be quite honest when I say I retired from the apps because dating is expensive. Either time wise or on your wallet.

However part of me wants to live in a big city for at least a year or two before my 20s are over to see how much damage I can do in a LÀ,NYC, ATL etc.

Imma be quite honest when I say I retired from the apps because dating is expensive. Either time wise or on your wallet.

Gospel. Dates with 30 different women in a year like my man The Don did is a wild thought to me from a financial perspective (time too tbh) based on how I tend to date.

I feel you man.

With the young ones it's tough. Even if they got everything going for them and they meet a good dude while they're young, they either feel like there's someone better out there, or it's almost too good to be true, or it's way too early for something serious and this isn't how they "planned" things.

If she worth it, you can sweet talk your way into convincing them or going slow. Sometimes I have too much pride for that though. Blessing and a curse.

Exactly. Even though men may be chasing younger women, these younger women aren't usually chasing older men for reasons you stated

Back
Top Bottom