Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

BD777B4B-24EF-4F70-87DD-0C4EE02AE2AA.jpeg

Account been live for like 2 hrs. Definitely a snowy city.

Might need to take a trip though. Quality seems pretty decent to me so far.
Need a better picture of Delisa?
dr-umar-dr-umar-look.gif

I think because I told a chick I didn't have an IG(social media). Next thing I know I was gone.
That sucks. She thought you were a bot/trolling, I think. I’ve had girls look at me sideways when I tell them I don’t have social media accounts. Their demeanor switches up almost immediately so I know it’s a thing with them. One example I can remember...

Girl: So you got Instagram or Facebook?

Me: Nah, I don’t do social media. I Just a keep it simple with ebay, YouTube and some forums related to my hobbies.

Girl: Uhh, okay. Kinda sketchy.

Me: *proceeds to hit block button* :lol:

I met a really good one on hinge too. There’s definitely some quality on hinge. It’s just that the way the app is now, it’s like finding a needle in a haystack .

Met my current gf on Hinge too 😂. I was ready to give up on dating apps for good then we hit it off and been going strong since September.

That sucks. She thought you were a bot/trolling, I think. I’ve had girls look at me sideways when I tell them I don’t have social media accounts. Their demeanor switches up almost immediately so I know it’s a thing with them. One example I can remember...

Girl: So you got Instagram or Facebook?

Me: Nah, I don’t do social media. I Just a keep it simple with ebay, YouTube and some forums related to my hobbies.

Girl: Uhh, okay. Kinda sketchy.

Me: *proceeds to hit block button* :lol:

I am almost certain that is what happened to him because I have experienced similar. I respect the caution and usually squash the issue then just laugh it off but if they are not all that then I just stop responding :lol:

Random but I thought of this thread when I was swiping last night and ole girl had a “Never have I ever…” prompt and she responded “Split the check on a date” My reaction was just
1671508679886.gif

I told y’all Hinge was the 1. I created an account at 4 something this afternoon and I already have 30+ matches as of 2 hrs ago when I last checked.

Created a tinder and bumble account at the same time. 1 match on each.
Yeah when I was on it, hinge was easy. The prompts were a cheat code.

Tinder and bumble were the worst. Tinder was just awful while bumble was a waste of time.

Random but I thought of this thread when I was swiping last night and ole girl had a “Never have I ever…” prompt and she responded “Split the check on a date” My reaction was just

She's dumb for even putting that out there.

I never expect them to split, but if they don't offer or even a fake gesture to split by date 2 or 3 that's a red flag

She's dumb for even putting that out there.

I never expect them to split, but if they don't offer or even a fake gesture to split by date 2 or 3 that's a red flag

Oh - she’s a huge dummy for that one. Probably had to go Dutch a few times at dinner and was shocked/peeved so she had to make it explicit she was not about that life :lol:

I definitely look/listen/wait for the fake gesture after multiple dates and while I don’t issue a red flag for it, I absolutely make a mental note.

Brittany M (if thats still her last name, could/should easily be wifed up by now) sat there with me together and we looked at groupon for things we could do for the lowty low, she paid for some and I paid for some

I am almost certain that is what happened to him because I have experienced similar. I respect the caution and usually squash the issue then just laugh it off but if they are not all that then I just stop responding :lol:
I’ve done that too. There are some who will press even after a few days on some “did I do something wrong?” or “Your loss” :lol: :smh:

And yeah, I’d have the same Kobe reaction to that type of scenario, lol. Neeeeext!

I’ve met my future wife(I think) on Hinge. We’ve been together for 6 months. Have spent every day together since we met in July and I recently moved in with her. Everything is going
Well.
Nice! Met my fiancé off Bumble and moved in together after 6 months of dating. Been going 4 years strong with a 2 yr old.

Hope things work out for u guys!

I am not sure if I want to say “in this day and age” or it is simply that I am older now but I don’t think moving in after 6 months is unusual. I’ve definitely seen my friends that are getting into relationships in their 30s move at a much more accelerated pace than those who met their eventual partner in their 20s but it makes sense in a lot of ways IMO.

Also - congrats steebie j steebie j ! Glad app life worked out for you and DonCigaro DonCigaro :nthat:

BD777B4B-24EF-4F70-87DD-0C4EE02AE2AA.jpeg

Account been live for like 2 hrs. Definitely a snowy city.

Might need to take a trip though. Quality seems pretty decent to me so far.
Personally would head in Jenna direction, Julia and Sarah would need to provide a better picture. Jackie and Delisha everyone trying for that, inbox probably full.
Thats better than almost every single profile I come across, no joke. I dont even get those type of women in my feed, only bbw with 3 kids.

You looking for something to stay warm with over the winter or long term. You had some nice options in there, flight attendant off the bat.
Every day?!?!

Since you met???

In JUNE?
...shhh. I ain't speaking negative about that situation, but... I see red flags.

1671508679886.gif
Oh so she paying every time then. LOL

Back
Top Bottom