Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Oh yeah - another pet peeve about pics is that we evolved from deceptive angles to just avoiding body pics at all. Like there are some yambs who straight up advertise themselves as thick, BBW, big girls, “warm winter blankets”, etc. and I respect the honesty but then they don’t show their bodies at all! There are levels to that thickness!! Then I can’t stand yambs with cute faces who put up only selfies/cropped faces but they look like they could be thick so you are basically gambling :smh:

I understand I can only have this conversation with the homies though because if you said that to a woman she would immediately point to all the dudes lying about their height. Saw a profile the other day where the girl said “BTW I’m 5’9 boys so I have a pretty good idea of what 6ft actually looks like” :wow: :lol:

I really just don’t get the point of lying on either side. If you have legitimate hopes of meeting up then you minus whale at least be honest about height, weight, what you look like currently because the other is going to find out eventually and you could have just avoided wasting both people’s time.

1671510408251.gif
It’s working well

I’ve done that too. There are some who will press even after a few days on some “did I do something wrong?” or “Your loss” :lol: :smh:

And yeah, I’d have the same Kobe reaction to that type of scenario, lol. Neeeeext!
This the one that used to get me. Even had a chick hit me with the “so you don’t care if we don’t talk anymore?” Clearly I don’t.

I’m quick to stop responding but most times it’s because I forget

I understand I can only have this conversation with the homies though because if you said that to a woman she would immediately point to all the dudes lying about their height. Saw a profile the other day where the girl said “BTW I’m 5’9 boys so I have a pretty good idea of what 6ft actually looks like” :wow: :lol:
I think my boy lamekilla lamekilla did that a few times :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still crazy they gave him the ultimate ban :smh:

No 🧢 the last shawty I met off Bumble had me deleting all the apps. I think we were seeing each other every week for about 6 months after the second date.

I do believe there is potential on all the sites and it also depends on what you’re looking for.

I think my boy lamekilla lamekilla did that a few times :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still crazy they gave him the ultimate ban :smh:
1671542269432.gif

Hol up…they gave ole boy the permaban because a woman reported him for lying about his height?!?! :wow: :rofl: Btw was this Hinge? I got banned on there which was because of some vindictive thot….that I met on Bumble :smh: |l

I went on dates with 30 diff women last year. Had hood and bad experiences. Met my girl and things just clicked from day 1. Now we’re talking about marriage and kids. Life is crazy sometimes. We moved super fast, But it’s working. Never thought I would delete the app. I was lowkey addicted to the app because it’s so easy to link w women and it was fun to me.

1671542269432.gif

Hol up…they gave ole boy the permaban because a woman reported him for lying about his height?!?! :wow: :rofl: Btw was this Hinge? I got banned on there which was because of some vindictive thot….that I met on Bumble :smh: |l
They banned him off NT. I don't remember what he did though

1671542269432.gif

They banned him off NT. I don't remember what he did though
My boy posted a pic of his 3way and the mods got him out of here with the swiftness.

It’s sad because I didn’t even see the pic, had to get the news from him via text :smh:

I went on dates with 30 diff women last year. Had hood and bad experiences. Met my girl and things just clicked from day 1. Now we’re talking about marriage and kids. Life is crazy sometimes. We moved super fast, But it’s working. Never thought I would delete the app. I was lowkey addicted to the app because it’s so easy to link w women and it was fun to me.
That’s what it’s all about, finding that one person and building a life with them.

I was told me and the one from Bumble were moving too fast but the intentions were clear on both parts so I wasn’t sure why it really mattered. Her insecurities destroyed that between us and her strange expectations.

I’m mostly shaking my head cause he knew what was gonna happen. Mans was a TAY vet and was aware of the consequences
His sacrifice was in vain cause I don’t think
anyone saw it.

*I come in peace*

For the fellas who found the “good ones” right as you were at wits end on the apps, could it be that you dealt with so much trash before, that the moment you saw a decent one, they sparkled more than they usually would due to the negative experiences? The moving in 6 months spending everyday looking at the stars since first meeting seems iffy to me.

*I come in peace *

Last edited:
That’s what it’s all about, finding that one person and building a life with them.

I was told me and the one from Bumble were moving too fast but the intentions were clear on both parts so I wasn’t sure why it really mattered. Her insecurities destroyed that between us and her strange expectations.
Couple dudes proving "if you know, you know"

Happened to me exactly like that. People just have a hard time being vulnerable enough to properly communicate even if things are clicking on all cylinders.

Destroys a good thing quick.

For the fellas who found the “good ones” right as you were at wits end on the apps, could it be that you dealt with so much trash before, that the moment you saw a decent one, they sparkled more than they usually would due to the negative experiences? The moving in 6 months spending everyday looking at the stars since first meeting seems iffy to me.

Not necessarily that you dealt with trash. More so that you just know. Chemistry is clicking and there are literally no games. Thats how I knew with the ones I had good or long relationships with.

The length of the relationship really doesn't matter. My parents dated for 1 month and are married for 30 years. I know others who dated for less than a year and got married and are going strong.

I dont think its iffy, it happens if its the right person.

That sucks. She thought you were a bot/trolling, I think. I’ve had girls look at me sideways when I tell them I don’t have social media accounts. Their demeanor switches up almost immediately so I know it’s a thing with them. One example I can remember...

Girl: So you got Instagram or Facebook?

Me: Nah, I don’t do social media. I Just a keep it simple with ebay, YouTube and some forums related to my hobbies.

Girl: Uhh, okay. Kinda sketchy.

Me: *proceeds to hit block button* :lol:
Nailed it
Screenshot_20221220-065958_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom