Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It's whatever dudes job is, requires him to do a lot of traveling. He mentioned Phoenix having a lot of gems too (i wouldn't have even thought of Phoenix)

I should have blocked this clown after I read "I'm too innocent" from his last post. WHO THE *%#^ SAYS **** LIKE THAT???

Being in front of a camera puts a battery in your back so maybe you should film your POF/dating life. ( I want 30 percent)

Main profile picture with small child and wonders why his inbox is empty. Bet you have all kinds of family album pictures on your profile.

They don't even hit you up to say "aww cute kid" ?? Do you know how lame you have to be to keep @#$%^& away from children????

Your presence disgusts me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pure. Gold.

I mean I might be, but I'm not gonna decide that off the first time I hung out with her. She acted surprisingly mature for her her age, but again, I know better than to form a complete opinion that quickly. And aside from my friend and his girl, I knew NOBODY there.

I just have a gut feeling the other girl I'm talking to is a MUCH better choice. They are both good looking, but the other one's personality is >>>

But I haven't met up with that one yet.... but she seems to be feeling me. Decisions, decisions.

I see now, I thought you knew more than just your friend at a party. I'm just iffy about introducing friends to girls, especially if I don't
Know how long this chick is gonna be around.

Honestly I let it play out, especially since you haven't met the other person...yeah she may seem cool online, but may only be cool...online.

Well met up with the 19 year old tonight. She was actually pretty cool. My friend from work who's 21 invited me to a party so we went there for a bit and she fit in fine. Pretty sure she's actually looking for a relationship, so no chance to hit it yet. But she wants to see me again
nerd.gif

LOL @ the Drakematic comment
laugh.gif
You failed already. Why the heck you bringing her around family friends. And your comment"no chance to hit yet" mayne wtf isd up. U make th eintial contact. Bring her to your crib and smash, if she want a relationship tell her goodbye

Decisions lol you haven't even hung out 1 on 1...about to pass up a fast break lay up for a contested 3 |I

Women aren't mutually exclusive. What is going on in here?

Pulled the number right away yesterday

After I said crazy girls got the best P she deaded it right away
Bruh that NT **** don't always translate well into the real world. 

We can say that all day, but once you bring that to a female it might not fly over. 

Funny thread. I wouldn't want to be seen on there so I ill pass. This is a funny thread though.

The funniest thing is Harlem telling girls his name is HARLEM. Nobody else finds that funny as hell
I noticed that too, but i just assumed his real name is Harlem, because i actually know someone named Harlem

Back
Top Bottom