Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Maybe because its the weather ( cuffing season). But I have been pulling quite a few numbers lately and a majority messaged me first. None of them are dimes but i believe in Quantity over quality when it comes to POF. I think I got like 5 numbers the past 2 days and with 3 of them  messaged me first and I'm not counting fat chicks. Usually I get one or two every so often. 

Somebody cue that "over your head" meme

:lol: Smooth over cuz head.

Lightskin biddies have the tendency to say they're "mixed" and their profession is always listed as either "HR" or...my favorite, "Dental Assistant" :lol:
Man, how was I post to know that???

Dem mf lips doe, inb4 Harlem already played tonsil hockey

Edit: bump pof, this bologna is messin up my morale, it's strictly baggin girls at the clubs from here on out, I used to always get a response, now these jos is givin me the cold shoulder and it's not appreciated, specially since I can't find no cute ones

Last edited:
Man, how was I post to know that???

Dem mf lips doe, inb4 Harlem already played tonsil hockey

Edit: bump pof, this bologna is messin up my morale, it's strictly baggin girls at the clubs from here on out, I used to always get a response, now these jos is givin me the cold shoulder and it's not appreciated, specially since I can't find no cute ones

All jokes fam it's all good.

Don't let these biddies mess up your morale, 1/3 of are on their for an ego boost, another 1/3 wanna relationship :smile:lol) and the last 1/3 just tryna get took down.

Wait, so because I took a 19 year old to a party with a bunch of 20-22 year olds who I knew only my buddy and his g/f I'm a simp?

Nah, next time I'll just be like, hey want to come back to my place and just take shots? That's not creepy at all?

Oh and I can't even see the picture you posted, your an idiot.

NTers these days just try to bring everyone else down to build their own self esteem, but whatever makes you feel better. :wink:

So a chick hit me up friday I met off pof some weeks ago talking about "no date invites? See..." so im like hmmm ok so I called her like an hour later to try and find out if she wanna do drinks. Even sent her a text...I didnt hear anything. So this morning she hit me up saying "maybe this evening"...3 days later lol. Im not gonna entertain that message.

So a chick hit me up friday I met off pof some weeks ago talking about "no date invites? See..." so im like hmmm ok so I called her like an hour later to try and find out if she wanna do drinks. Even sent her a text...I didnt hear anything. So this morning she hit me up saying "maybe this evening"...3 days later lol. Im not gonna entertain that message.

View media item 597401
Chick pulled a similar move on me Sat but she hit me back on Sunday though. Didn't respond either if she hits me up again I will other wise I doubt we'll talk again.

Last edited:
Lol @ introducing a 19yo girl to your 26yo friends.

Simp.

Cragmatic this guy just called you a simp. Are you gonna take that?

View media item 375589
what happened here? Does anybody have a screenshot?

I swear all the good **** happens when I'm not here :smh:

Called Craigmatic a simp for introducing a 19yo to his friends on their first date.

Someone else proceeded to post a photo of my ex and I at brunch in retaliation, asking if he was going to take that comment from someone like me (I assume I'm supposed to be insulted/offended.

I took down said photo from my NT photo album.

Turns out, that's the same photo they linked to so now it's not showing up.

Last edited:
View media item 597401
Chick pulled a similar move on me Sat but she hit me back on Sunday though. Didn't respond either if she hits me up again I will other wise I doubt we'll talk again.
She then texted me saying "I should applogize for the weekend. I really did get tied up with 2000 things. Im sorry for that"

Im sorry but it doesnt take more than a min to hit me up with an update lol.

Got this lil thick joint's number I messaged this morning. Told her I get off at 11 tomorrow night and tryna slide through. She's down. Ish so easy when you cut straight to what you want. 
pimp.gif
 Gon' be a long 20+ hours until then though. Ya boy about to be in the gym going hammington tonight. 

It's those stupid contacts.
You sound like a virgin.

I got 4 numbers Thur-Sat

1. Got the number sat texted a little...seems boring
2. Playing games (Says she feel asleep Saturday evening when I was trying to make plans but she viewed my profile on OKC)
3. Hung out Sunday at her crib(didn't cook
indifferent.gif
)...talks WAY too much
mean.gif

4. Got the number Sat hung out Sat..smashed Sunday.
Do you not see the big bumps on her lips?

I was browsing through the thread late at night and just assumed the photo was a shot at me
laugh.gif
I posted it.  Just found it funny that this dude was in this thread like, "don't treat this broads this way" and calling you a simp for having a 19 year old go to a party with you or whatever but it was real easy to find a pic of this goober looking dude with a female at like lunch or dinner all cozy, holding her hand looking like, "It's okay baby, order whatever you want.  I'll take care of you." 
mean.gif

He obviously posted the pic because he was proud of being with the girl too.

must have been real good if he took it down...Im guessing it was "simp-ish"

It was just ironic given the image he tries to perpetuate...especially in this thread

Do you not see the big bumps on her lips?

With those low quality/filtered pics? Nah. I doubt you do either...you can't even tell her actual complexion :rolleyes

But who cares she's not my chick.

Cragmatic you just gonna duck the whole taking chicks to parties/gatherings as a buffer/crutch vs maning up and chilling 1 on 1?

Last edited:
It was just ironic given the image he tries to perpetuate...especially in this thread
With those low quality/filtered pics? Nah. I doubt you do either...you can't even tell her actual complexion
eyes.gif

But who cares she's not my chick.

Cragmatic you just gonna duck the whole taking chicks to parties/gatherings as a buffer/crutch vs maning up and chilling 1 on 1?
cuz how the heck you don t see the bumps. Are you using a blackberry palm or something to view this site

Feel free to post it. Photoshop it. Doesn't really matter to me.

I'm sticking to what I said. Introducing a 19yo girl you just met to your 26yo friends is simp-like. If you don't agree, that's fine.

I don't think having lunch with your girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend) is being a simp. If you don't agree, that's fine too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom