Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

gucci-mane-01.jpg

Exactly bros. I post in these threads for attention from males on a sneaker website. Obviously you you guys know things that I don't and I'm asking for help and gaining knowledge on the way. Like homie up there said. I'm an enigma. Been told that my whole life. I have everything going for me yet don't know the steps to pullin properly. Sent chicks messages today sayin "will you be my jasmine." I'm too innocent and don't have the kind of personality to say whatever I need to get what I want.

iLLest!

why dont you mash out some of your fans? If i was you thats all id be doing :rofl: :nthat:

So the 19 year old wants to hang out :rofl:

IDK if I can do it. She has the sexiest legs ever, but she's 19. I met up with a 20 year old earlier in the year and I just feel stupid out of place :rofl:

On the other end of the spectrum I've been talking to a 29 year old as well, but her mom's been in the hospital with cancer battles so she hasn't really been free.

Then I've got this 22 year old who actually seems cool as hell, she's pretty good looking, has great music taste.

I think it really shot my confidence when the last girl I was hanging out with in July curved me, but the more I think about it, it probably happened because when we were at a party and I was hammered, I admitted to her I'm a weed head :rofl:

With NoFapOctober just 2 days away, I might as well just see where I can go with all of them though...:smokin

What's the worst that can happen with the 19 year old?  It's awkward and you move on.  Otherwise it's not like you're obligated to anything, just see how it goes.

I'm 28 and i'd love to bust down a 20 year old. I haven't had a PYT in my life...
If you looked as young as I do, you'd probably get tired of it.

Cragmatic,

If I were you, I'd get in that. You're going to regret not getting in these young broads when you're 40.

Last edited:
So the 19 year old wants to hang out
roll.gif

IDK if I can do it. She has the sexiest legs ever, but she's 19. I met up with a 20 year old earlier in the year and I just feel stupid out of place
roll.gif

On the other end of the spectrum I've been talking to a 29 year old as well, but her mom's been in the hospital with cancer battles so she hasn't really been free.

Then I've got this 22 year old who actually seems cool as hell, she's pretty good looking, has great music taste.

I think it really shot my confidence when the last girl I was hanging out with in July curved me, but the more I think about it, it probably happened because when we were at a party and I was hammered, I admitted to her I'm a weed head
roll.gif

With NoFapOctober just 2 days away, I might as well just see where I can go with all of them though...
smokin.gif
Listen, Drakematic: speaking as a fellow 26 year old that's slayed numerous 18-20 year olds off of OKC, I can say with confidence that you're gonna kick yourself down the road if you don't exploit these opportunities while you can. Feel out of place? Can't relate to her? Don't like her personality?  None of these things matter.  Smash, dash, and move on to the next one.  How many opportunities can you look back on and honestly say to yourself "man...I'm glad I didn't hit that"?

whats good with okc? i use to be on pof. different crowd? lots of milfs/cougars on there?

I should have blocked this clown after I read "I'm too innocent" from his last post. WHO THE *%#^ SAYS **** LIKE THAT???

Being in front of a camera puts a battery in your back so maybe you should film your POF/dating life. ( I want 30 percent)

Main profile picture with small child and wonders why his inbox is empty. Bet you have all kinds of family album pictures on your profile.

They don't even hit you up to say "aww cute kid" ?? Do you know how lame you have to be to keep @#$%^& away from children????

Your presence disgusts me.

Idk man I think he trolling us. With the baby in the pic.

Edit: whoa guess not. "Well that escalated quickly"

Last edited:
Funny thread. I wouldn't want to be seen on there so I ill pass. This is a funny thread though.

The funniest thing is Harlem telling girls his name is HARLEM. Nobody else finds that funny as hell

Back
Top Bottom