Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

iLLest has been corny for a while. You just have to ignore him 
laugh.gif

I should have blocked this clown after I read "I'm too innocent" from his last post. WHO THE *%#^ SAYS **** LIKE THAT???

Being in front of a camera puts a battery in your back so maybe you should film your POF/dating life. ( I want 30 percent)

Main profile picture with small child and wonders why his inbox is empty. Bet you have all kinds of family album pictures on your profile.

They don't even hit you up to say "aww cute kid" ?? Do you know how lame you have to be to keep @#$%^& away from children????

Your presence disgusts me.
Goodness :rofl:

I was wondering why he had the little child in his profile picture though

browsing around okc and i stumble across my ex coworkers profile. ol' girl lying about herself. "average" c;mon, i see them angle pics :lol:

Well met up with the 19 year old tonight. She was actually pretty cool. My friend from work who's 21 invited me to a party so we went there for a bit and she fit in fine. Pretty sure she's actually looking for a relationship, so no chance to hit it yet. But she wants to see me again :nerd:

LOL @ the Drakematic comment :lol:

Last edited:
Well met up with the 19 year old tonight. She was actually pretty cool. My friend from work who's 21 invited me to a party so we went there for a bit and she fit in fine. Pretty sure she's actually looking for a relationship, so no chance to hit it yet. But she wants to see me again :nerd:

I don't recommend taking chicks you don't wanna date around people you know,friends or family.... it can give the wrong impression.

Stop thinking so much. She only can get what you give her. You have the upper hand she followed you on twitter etc....Act like it and LEAD

Make sure you initiate some physical contact next time yall hang. No groping type **** though...be subtle. If she reacts well...take it to the hole

Last edited:
Came back to some straight lulz. Im juggling like 3 decent ones right now. A troll hit me up call me sexy i almost deleted my profile. Broad was throwing up gang signs in one of her pics man hell nah.

Was wondering why this thread jumped :lol:

Was at a grad party for one of my friends earlier, and me and one of his homies were talking, and somehow he mentioned being on POF (which I yelled at), and he said he only hits up chicks out of state (forgot what he said his job was). When dude said his favorite city to hit up for POF was Seattle, I damn neat lost it :lol: I'm never not amazed at these Houston/Seattle connections

Last edited:
Most entertaining thread i done scene in a while.... if a girl is 19 and u dont wanna be with her, you really shouldnt be chilling in places where you know people.. not a good look

profiles like this make me sick. sounds like she doesn't have her head together and she wants some dummies to invest in her future and she doesn't want to give up the yambs. i can gurantee you let the right dude walk up to her and tell her lets have fun and she would be delighted. E-Zpass

Not interested in dating her but you brought her amongst friends...bad move

I mean I might be, but I'm not gonna decide that off the first time I hung out with her. She acted surprisingly mature for her her age, but again, I know better than to form a complete opinion that quickly. And aside from my friend and his girl, I knew NOBODY there.

I just have a gut feeling the other girl I'm talking to is a MUCH better choice. They are both good looking, but the other one's personality is >>>

But I haven't met up with that one yet.... but she seems to be feeling me. Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
Been talking to this for 4 days at first she was like I dont even know you to come kick it flash foward to now shes crushing hard wants to chill and sh** talking bout alot of guys on pof just want sex but your cool im like chick you know what it is. I truly belive they know fools are just trying to smash but they think there's a slight chance they could find bf material so they'll take the smash and dash for the possible bf just my opinion.

Was wondering why this thread jumped :lol:

Was at a grad party for one of my friends earlier, and me and one of his homies were talking, and somehow he mentioned being on POF (which I yelled at), and he said he only hits up chicks out of state (forgot what he said his job was). When dude said his favorite city to hit up for POF was Seattle, I damn neat lost it :lol: I'm never not amazed at these Houston/Seattle connections
Wait, why do that?

Been talking to this for 4 days at first she was like I dont even know you to come kick it flash foward to now shes crushing hard wants to chill and sh** talking bout alot of guys on pof just want sex but your cool im like chick you know what it is. I truly belive they know fools are just trying to smash but they think there's a slight chance they could find bf material so they'll take the smash and dash for the possible bf just my opinion.

She is too, they just don't like to outright say.

Back
Top Bottom