Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I was browsing through the thread late at night and just assumed the photo was a shot at me :lol:

I posted it.  Just found it funny that this dude was in this thread like, "don't treat this broads this way" and calling you a simp for having a 19 year old go to a party with you or whatever but it was real easy to find a pic of this goober looking dude with a female at like lunch or dinner all cozy, holding her hand looking like, "It's okay baby, order whatever you want.  I'll take care of you." :smh:

He obviously posted the pic because he was proud of being with the girl too.

I posted the photo because I liked the shirt I was wearing.

Hence why I posted it in the Dressing Better thread.

I still got the photo, should I post it, maybe with some photoshop added? OR he can be a man and post it himself

hahaha no need, Dude was outed..nuff said.

Craigmatic said earlier that it was just a party that a friend was at, not really a gathering of all his friends. I wouldnt do it but that dont mean its forbidden

cuz how the heck you don t see the bumps. Are you using a blackberry palm or something to view this site
roll.gif

And dude just ends up being some frail asian.  Dude took the pic down with the quickness too. 
laugh.gif

Biggest simp of all calling another person a simp and he took the pic down quick cause he knew he was caught simping on the rooftop. I bet he paid the whole tab

He's not posting that convo.

Either it's very gentlemanly/simpish or he's not talking to her at all and it was purely distraction.

That dude is ******ed, I see no bumps. And if you're taking photos why wouldn't you just wait till the bumps dry up?

Id be one herpe catchin mfer cuz id smash. Then id pop a valtrex then go ride a motorcycle and climb a mountain like they do in the commercials.

x_________________________________________________x at this white joint from POF calling me a n**ga in my SMS

i hate it when a chick hits u up first and expects u to carry the conversation smh.
i ****** hate chicks who want you to carry the conversation period

it gets annoying lol

but **** it. i got use to it.

sometimes it sound like im quizzing a chick or giving her a questionnaire 

these ***** lack social skills

So true. And then they have the nerve to ask why you're asking questions. Ummm...cause you only respond with one word answers you ******g dumbass.

i hate it when a chick hits u up first and expects u to carry the conversation smh.
i ****** hate chicks who want you to carry the conversation period

it gets annoying lol

but **** it. i got use to it.

sometimes it sound like im quizzing a chick or giving her a questionnaire 

these ***** lack social skills
So true. And then they have the nerve to ask why you're asking questions. Ummm...cause you only respond with one word answers you ******g dumbass.
The worst part is that a lot of the girls that have done this to me messaged me FIRST.  Mark my words, NT: next time this happens to me I'm going all out on the girl and posting it for you guys to see.  Feelings will be extremely hurt.

Back
Top Bottom