Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

im thinking u sent me the message first...youre interested in me. i would assume u would carry the conversation. in the words of lee corso...not so fast!

^Girlslovewaffles is apparently illiterate as well, I said everyone at the party was 20-22 at the most. Not a single 26 year old there besides myself, my good friend from work is 21, and it was a friend of his from HS's party. Again, proving how ******ed you are :lol:

Sidenote, tonight was track 6 from Yeezus :smokin

Are you insinuating that you smashed said 19 year old sir?

You obviously hang around people younger than you but you were worried about her age a few short days ago...

"Don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen"

Are you insinuating that you smashed said 19 year old sir?

You obviously hang around people younger than you but you were worried about her age a few short days ago...

"Don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen"

Lol yeah maybe I did. And aside from that one friend, a majority of my friends are older than me. But that's irrelevant lol.

But what am I lying about :rofl:

And why does everyone always put an i in my name, there is not i.... lol

so i made a POF a couple months ago to lurk and see what it was about and i would still get guys hitting me up with my fake info and no picture so sat i got bored and i updated everything with info about myself and a current picture 20 mins later i had 30 messages in my inbox but no cute guys lol but today i got a message from a guy from my town and it said "im from beacon im here right no where you at so i can go to you" i found it funny and distubring like im gonna tell a complete stranger my exactl location lol like what goes thru peoples minds? 

so i made a POF a couple months ago to lurk and see what it was about and i would still get guys hitting me up with my fake info and no picture so sat i got bored and i updated everything with info about myself and a current picture 20 mins later i had 30 messages in my inbox but no cute guys lol but today i got a message from a guy from my town and it said "im from beacon im here right no where you at so i can go to you" i found it funny and distubring like im gonna tell a complete stranger my exactl location lol like what goes thru peoples minds? 

Dat ***. Where you stay at?

K.

found out my boy wifed up one of these chicks from POF :smokin

She's 35. He's 24. She has two kids (girls), one is 17 and one is 11.
Plans on moving in with her after 6 months. Go Figure :x

found out my boy wifed up one of these chicks from POF :smokin

She's 35. He's 24. She has two kids (girls), one is 17 and one is 11.
Plans on moving in with her after 6 months. Go Figure :x
Lol, it's about time for me to have that experience too, I'm the same age, and it seems like all my friends had older girls in the 22-24 range, only for a lil while doe

Shorty, what's gucci with those pics doe? I been cute since 89, fwm

My guilty conscience has made me give up my pursuits. It was fun for a week but I'm not wild enough to step out on my girl. She holds me down
pimp.gif

Kinda upset I didn't get to see what pof or okc is like. Still never even logged onto either site.They're blocked at work and I'd be too transparent any way. Date my school was wack as hell even though I was messaging that one bad chick I posted didn't have the balls to text her or meet up. Deleted my profile
roll.gif

i smashed this ***** first night we chilled last night

and she text me this morning asking when we going on a date ....

View media item 598919

Had something like this happen :lol: Smashed on the first night. Then leading up to the second time I saw the chick, she was acting all flaky talking about "I need us to get to know each other before we go any further". Girl you licked the skin smooth off my balls just 4 days ago.

Good lord shorty, I'm gonna need some punctuation next time, cause I read this as if Krayzie Bone was rapping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom