Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I stopped by one of these dispensaries in NJ when it got legal a few months back. They legit had a section on the menu that was recommended for "intimacy".

I gave it a try, and no lie, it's better than these pills. If a girl wants a hit, make sure you knew her for a bit. I let this one girl take a hit once and I swear she was quivering for a solid 2-3 minutes straight. I got paranoid for a sec thinking she's having a seizure.

The strain is called Wedding Cake. Highly recommend.
What dispensary did you go to?

2DC9486E-9EB3-495F-8A76-346D315DD825.jpeg

Valentine’s Day is lit
kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

Long time reader first timer here, going through a separation after being 15 years with this woman. Sucks man really bad I wish she would’ve left a lot sooner now I’m 37 😡 😞

Sorry about your separation bro |l I know it’s probably rough but you’ll get back on your feet eventually. If you are looking to get back into the game or advice/support on navigating your situation then you’ve come to the right place:nthat:
1676430787613.gif

1676430901763.png

I never thought I would’ve been in this situation but I kept trying to make it work and today she said she just doesn’t see it, I had been trying for 3 weeks but she just doesn’t want to anymore

That sucks man. It’s probably super complicated, but If you ever need to vent go for it. Always good to hear others perspectives.

I’m sure you’ll go through every emotion in the book, but as cliche as it is only time heals. Youre still in your prime though, only up from here.

This is my ex from 2018 asking me for a threesome through her friend

And I just started seeing somebody seriously

:smh:

Ole girl really wished you Happy Valentine’s Day out of the blue, got no response then followed up an hour and a half later confirming her identity and requested a 3some with your ex
1676433224092.gif

1.5 months in and shameless is turning out to be the theme of 2023

That sucks man. It’s probably super complicated, but If you ever need to vent go for it. Always good to hear others perspectives.

I’m sure you’ll go through every emotion in the book, but as cliche as it is only time heals. Youre still in your prime though, only up from here.
I have cried, anger and now just speechless

I’m here right now

7 days is cap bro. That's just to entice you to purpose. You can get a solid 24-48 (no pun intended) doe

to be honest most here speaking out they *** lmao

acting like low doses of meat enhancements is heroin

did Barry Bonds neeeeeeeed steroids? That is my response

This is my exact response, that’s crazy

“He got on base and was a great player before them but a HOF home run leader with em”

Y’all acting like this an everyday thing I put in my coffee

Vial is only busted out for new joints and usually just when overly drunk, it’s not a constant thing.

checks mcgee checks mcgee you dont be sharing no info on the vial though sir. I'm not bout to fly all the way out to Chicago to see it and find its something i could have copped locally. Do I need to hit the Asian markets, the Indian, African, or Christies Toy Box or what?

Take advice from ****** in this thread if you want to :lol: most are just as lost right now but don't know it. You'll bounce back fam.
Thanks for the kind words, I’m lost asf right now but I guess like they say time heals all right? I hope

Despite the feels once you get back out there you can mention this is your first time back out there after getting out but dont dwell on it or bring it up to potential prospects more than necessary. Especially if youre out there just putting up jumpers again to get your form back. Keep your heart 3 stacks keep your heart...

Back
Top Bottom