Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification!

Sorry to hear that Brodie |l Did y’all talk about that being her role and what it might be like before you got married? I feel like the problem is that often times women have all these wild expectations that put their current man at a disadvantage
I always told her she never had to work, and I did hold my end of the bargain to the tee! Another thing she mentioned was that for some reason she never felt loved which idk how or why? The whole time my priority has always been my family. None of these late nights/guys night out. I’ve always been the type work and come home, weekends all about them

Sometimes I think that even though I’m not perfect and arguments happen no matter how perfect I could have been, where I’m at right now still would’ve happen since she wasn’t happy/fulfilled in her life

I've been getting more punani in my Chelsea boots than any pair of Yeezys or Travis Scotts too.

Never hanging those up.

I am never hanging these up :pimp:
1676568463449.jpeg

In all seriousness, I think people just get bored and take for granted the partner they have.

I agree and I think that happens in dating too. Or at least it kind of did to me. As I got older, I realized how dumb of a mindset/decision that was but you live and you learn

Breaking a home with kids because you dont feel fullfilled is crazy selfish imo. Regardless of how educated or successful you are.

Marriage and starting a family in general is a sacrifice. Its not about you anymore.

There are ways to work on being fulfilled as well from both sides. Idk maybe it's the way I was raised and I still have some old school principles, but these days it's just different.
Man!!!! This is exactly how I feel!!! There’s ways about going around things and we could’ve tried marriage counseling or something but she wanted none of that

I don't even understand the logic. Get a divorce, get the kids in the divorce, still have to do all that homemaker/mom stuff, but now you're doing it alone and working a 9-5. Where's the fulfillment come in? A divorce just seems like an extreme solution that doesn't even solve the problem.

**** like that makes me never want to hang my chelsea boots up :smh:
I told her the exact same thing! You tired of doing the wife mom thing what do you think you are going to do on your own, same mom thing solo and harder

Thanks everyone for hearing me out and giving me pointers. As I mentioned I’ve been the type of person for the last 15 years all about my family so hard to talk to ppl about my problems

Another potential part of the issue is that I feel a lot of women set the life goal of getting married and/or having kids. I think that leads to them pushing the issue without fully thinking it through and they eventually realize married life isn’t what they expected. It was just some arbitrary goal that they set for themselves.

Another potential part of the issue is that I feel a lot of women set the life goal of getting married and/or having kids. I think that leads to them pushing the issue without fully thinking it through and they eventually realize married life isn’t what they expected. It was just some arbitrary goal that they set for themselves.
As crazy as that sounds, I believe this also another part of what happened to me. Social media doesn’t help either so they see this fake look at me doing me etc only to then realize life is hard

Thanks everyone for hearing me out and giving me pointers. As I mentioned I’ve been the type of person for the last 15 years all about my family so hard to talk to ppl about my problems
Hold your head and try to be as steady a rock as you can be for your kids man. As mentioned up there, the social codes and peer pressure on women (and men for that matter) can really be a ************

Last edited:
moonman818 moonman818

cuz theres always other options lol

Maybe I get turned off too easily but if I barely know the chick and she already saying “can I have ____” or “can you do ____”

I’m like **** you think this is lol but hey there’s dudes flying chicks out these days just for a CHANCE to smash so whose to say

As crazy as that sounds, I believe this also another part of what happened to me. Social media doesn’t help either so they see this fake look at me doing me etc only to then realize life is hard

When it comes to marriage, while I am open to negotiation on age and go back in forth in my head about preference, I think someone 30 or over like myself makes more sense because they have likely given it adequate thought as well so we would both be making an informed decision.

Got into a HUGE argument yesterday with my newest joint..

we have this agreement that we gonna be honest

so shes told me some things, and i told her some things

ive been curving my main joint since me and her first has s3cks on new years eve night, just been locked in

i spent valentines day with the main bc i been def neglecting her

but i told her the truth when i couldve/shouldve lied

anyway yesterday we did the day after vday vibes

but then she gon try to tell me when we get back to the house to eat the box and i couldnt get no box

then thats when i had to check her like hold up.. you dont talk to me like that and i kicked her out

you gotta humble these broads

shes pressing me out about the vday situation meanwhile

she works with her ex who comes to her classroom periodically
after her telling me she was "busy" all week I ran into them at a restaurant when i was with my homeboy (this is before we had secks tho)
was arguing with a different ex on the phone recently
and went to his bday party when i was in dallas for the gervonta davis fight
then gave a dude im cool wit her IG at my super bowl party but claims its not like that bc he asked for her number but she said no

so im like i didnt say ANYTHING to you about none of that and you pressing me about me spending time with her on VDAY then you saying i need to make it up to you!? FOH!

i kicked that joint out my house.. begged me to let her come back in the crib and i stood on my square.. cant let joints play wit u

moonman818 moonman818

cuz theres always other options lol

Maybe I get turned off too easily but if I barely know the chick and she already saying “can I have ____” or “can you do ____”

I’m like **** you think this is lol but hey there’s dudes flying chicks out these days just for a CHANCE to smash so whose to say

From my personal experience, no matter whether it’s her city/my city/neutral location or her/my dime, yambs are always in play when travel. However, that’s because I’ve met these women in person before and we’ve been regularly communicating so there is a buildup.

Wouldn’t involve overnight travel to meet a stranger like some dudes do with these random IG thots like some of them expect. Too high risk on all fronts.

Back
Top Bottom