Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

How bad does it feel when you turn a friend onto a lay up and he ends up turning into a complete perv and blows it? :lol:

It has pros and cons

The con is you could look bad for trying to make it happen if it went terribly

The pro is you look ever better to her now cuz he fumbled so hard and now it’s your layup 😂😂😂

Lmao my man’s sent me that last night!

Who gunna do the NT version? The STREETS need it!

It’s crazy to me how chicks flex dates these days

I don’t wanna be seen near a bop going on 28 dates in a month

Chicks will be on a date and be like this is my third date of the week openly and then trash the previous two dates… beyond a turn off

They don't really view these people as options though they're just sim characters/stories they can tell.

Outside of the ego boost/attention/food a lot of chicks don't even seem to enjoy themselves. Chick stood there and let someone kiss her that she didn't to kiss :lol::smh:

Guys are trying to smash at the very least these chick really just be along for the ride

Last edited:
They don't really view these people as options though they're just sim characters/stories they can tell.

Outside of the ego boost/attention/food a lot of chicks don't even seem to enjoy themselves. Chick stood there and let someone kiss her that she didn't to kiss :lol::smh:

Guys are trying to smash at the very least these chick really just be along for the ride

The audacity of these 3 first below average white girls who'll probably end up with some old high school classmate/one of their parents' friend son.
These wrapups so damn cringe and scream attention whoring and validation seeking. I'd hate myself more if i dated one of these weird *****es than hitting raw some random ***

Man if I were single I’d be EATING - those were the easiest layups, ignore them for a minute and they will be knocking down your door

“What’s wrong with me”
“Why won’t he answer”
“What did I do”
“He must have other options he likes more”

EASY

Last edited:
Man if I were single I’d be EATING - those shocks the easiest layups, ignore them for a minute and they will be knocking down your door

“What’s wrong with me”
“Why won’t he answer”
“What did I do”
“He must have other options he likes more”

EASY

It really be like that. I keep my phone on DND for that reason.

Always getting unexpected, phone calls and facetimes at THE WORST times.

It really be like that. I keep my phone on DND for that reason.

Always getting unexpected, phone calls and facetimes at THE WORST times.
“Why you always have your phone on DND, you must have other girls calling you?”

I hate that damn question.

Don't believe the hype Brothers.

TikTok/social media is for entertainment purposes only.

Even if what these misandrists are posting is true - the type of dudes who are entertaining these women are simps I tell ya.

Zesty lemon-lime Sprite bammas out here obeying their thirst.

Do not buy into these goofball narratives.

Whatever it is that they have going on over there should be none of our business. :lol:

Shorty in the last clip said a man flew out to take her on a date :rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom