Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I was hoping in the last slide she’d show their faces to embarrass these desperate Mfs 😂😂😂

I’ve cracked some hounds in my day but she is horrific

Once she got to injuries I hit the Seinfeld gif

When we were getting ready to graduate college my boys and i just joked about putting together a PowerPoint of all the yambs we smashed but the fact this wildebeest had the audacity to do so is hilarious :lol: I think her pulling a new body every week (or even a new dude every other week) goes to show how easy women have it out here. As comical as it was, it actually kind of gross thinking about that young woman engaging in some of those activities with another human being :sick:

I’ve cracked some hounds in my day but she is horrific

When we were getting ready to graduate college my boys and i just joked about putting together a PowerPoint of all the yambs we smashed but the fact this wildebeest had the audacity to do so is hilarious :lol: I think her pulling a new body every week (or even a new dude every other week) goes to show how easy women have it out here. As comical as it was, it actually kind of gross thinking about that young woman engaging in some of those activities with another human being :sick:

That's generally how men and women look. Especially in that swinger/sex lifestyle type community . Same with nude beaches etc. It's like yall underestimating how the average human actually looks.

She didn't smash all those people individually since she met most of them at a swingers club. FOURTEEN were at once. So it was trains/threesomes and she probably counts oral the same way as penetration

That's generally how men and women look. Especially in that swinger/sex lifestyle type community . Same with nude beaches etc. It's like yall underestimating how the average human actually looks.

She didn't smash all those people individually since she met most of them at a swingers club. FOURTEEN were at once. So it was trains/threesomes and she probably counts oral the same way as penetration

Aye man. 54 new bodies is 54 new bodies no matter how you slice it :lol: I am not well versed on orgies so I don’t know if that means as a participant in a 15 person orgy you automatically get to claim credit for the other 14 bodies or if you must make physical contact with each of them in order to claim the body.

I’m also not knowledgeable about folks in the swinger community so I will take your word for it but she does NOT look like the average human being IMO. I think she is well below average for any metropolitan area in the US.

Aye man. 54 new bodies is 54 new bodies no matter how you slice it :lol: I am not well versed on orgies so I don’t know if that means as a participant in a 15 person orgy you automatically get to claim credit for the other 14 bodies or if you must make physical contact with each of them in order to claim the body.

I’m also not knowledgeable about folks in the swinger community so I will take your word for it but she does NOT look like the average human being IMO. I think she is well below average for any metropolitan area in the US.

On paper a body is a body but 14 bodies 1 on 1 is not the same as 14 dudes 1 woman gangbang, train etc. It's not like theres some orgy book just use your imagination. From what I gathered (greedy girl) context clues...14 dudes penetrated her orifices during the same encounter.

It's weird the bubble you guys live in or pretend too just being obtuse. The average woman in the US 20 and over is like 5'2 170.

Anyone who's been on the internet long enough, seen HBO real sex, pictures from a nude beach or those nudist colony videos on YouTube can gather how people in sex communities look.

Average for an older age group maybe but definitely not average for 18-30

There's an entire thread on fat shaming, body positivity movement etc but the average person in the US isn't overweight, average or below average looking :lol:

Last edited:
He’s right. The average woman in America is 170.

150-160lbs is my cap and that’s only acceptable if you’re tall. (5’9 at least).

Wildebeest is such a great word

I would say she’s a hobgoblin, troglodyte, or a straight up gremlin

She easily could've done 55 people in 1 year if she's involved in sex-positive communities. I doubt she even tried.
And she's not American. If she was she'd be fatter. 70% of americans are overweight compared to 30% for the UK.

I looked into it and according to a 2016 Healthline report the average US woman over 20 is in fact 5’4” 170.6lbs.

Having said that, I must not have been living in the US my whole life because I can confidently say that has never been the average size for women in any institution that I have been apart of. Must have conducted this study in San Antonio.

Can someone post a pic of this “average” for reference?

I also like how in all of this, we are wiping away the shock that 33 men, gangbang, orgy, oral, penetration, swingers, nudist colony or otherwise decided to engage with that woman. Those men should not be excused.

storm2006 storm2006 that you, Chuck, with the San Antonio dig?

😂😂😂

That was quick, I’m glad you got the reference :lol:

The San Antonio piece was a joke and perhaps the weight of breasts is throwing me off but 5’2” 170 being AVERAGE Is wild to me. And it’s not necessarily either one of the numbers independently but them together?!?! Something isn’t adding up

Back
Top Bottom