Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Never heard Boston get mentioned in terms of women. DC does but not in overhyped way.

There's a bias in general especially against the south so you can't most opinions seriously. Dudes are basically Ninjahood in brunch boots.

This is old, but some dating app did research on this back in 2015. I don’t buy it :lol:

https://www.clover.co/dating_trends...er-Infographic-MostAttractiveCitiesStates.png
1676848948961.png

Never heard Boston get mentioned in terms of women. DC does but not in overhyped way.

There's a bias in general especially against the south so you can't most opinions seriously. Dudes are basically Ninjahood in brunch boots.

:rofl: :rofl:

Again, I even posted sources corroborating your numbers but I just find it shocking. Maybe I move in non-representative parts of the country and brunch locales but I’m being dead *** when I say Hogwarts shorty is not average by my visual standards.

I do some business in rural states so I know to an extent what they are working with but SHEESH. I guess there are enough average American males out there (5’9”, 200lbs+) willing to gangbang her or smash in general, though so it is what it is. Good for her.

:rofl: :rofl:

Again, I even posted sources corroborating your numbers but I just find it shocking. Maybe I move in non-representative parts of the country and brunch locales but I’m being dead *** when I say Hogwarts shorty is not average by my visual standards.

I do some business in rural states so I know to an extent what they are working with but SHEESH. I guess there are enough average American males out there (5’9”, 200lbs+) willing to gangbang her or smash in general, though so it is what it is. Good for her.

As stated before she's not even American. Accent and the use of the word shag-ify should have given it away but yeah.

You keep mentioning anecdotal experiences while ignoring EVERYTHING ELSE.

As stated before she's not even American. Accent and the use of the word shag-ify should have given it away but yeah.

You keep mentioning anecdotal experiences while ignoring EVERYTHING ELSE.

I know she is from the UK but my point still remains about her being horrid.

You continue to try to criticize and castigate me because EYE refuse to accept that as an acceptable standard or average for myself, anyone I would consider a friend or any self-respecting male.

I’m not even saying I exclusively smash 5’10” models or dimes but why are you caping so hard for ole girl and her build?

I know she is from the UK but my point still remains about her being horrid.

You continue to try to criticize and castigate me because EYE refuse to accept that as an acceptable standard or average for myself, anyone I would consider a friend or any self-respecting male.

I’m not even saying I exclusively smash 5’10” models or dimes but why are you caping so hard for ole girl and her build?

Where did I mention anything close to her being an acceptable standard? Most things I post on NT are to laugh and make fun of.

How do you get caping for her versus she is closer to the norm and not the exception or some anomaly. Regardless of location.

Gotta stop getting in your feelings and personalizing things and start peeking outside your bubble.

Last edited:
I looked into it and according to a 2016 Healthline report the average US woman over 20 is in fact 5’4” 170.6lbs.

Having said that, I must not have been living in the US my whole life because I can confidently say that has never been the average size for women in any institution that I have been apart of. Must have conducted this study in San Antonio.

Can someone post a pic of this “average” for reference?

I also like how in all of this, we are wiping away the shock that 33 men, gangbang, orgy, oral, penetration, swingers, nudist colony or otherwise decided to engage with that woman. Those men should not be excused.
😂😂😂 @ San Antonio

Where did I mention anything close to her being an acceptable standard? Most things I post on NT are to laugh and make fun of.

How do you get caping for her versus she is closer to the norm and not the exception or some anomaly. Regardless of location.

Gotta stop getting in your feelings and personalizing things and start peeking outside your bubble.

I’m not in my feelings at all but if THAT is what things look like outside of my “bubble” then I’m cool in here famb :lol:

Been mia but I wanted to ask those who have been a relationship and then broke up, did you guys kind of always knew deep down that she wasn’t wifey material but you stuck around thinking it could work?

I’m actually friends with Christiana (or used to be). She went to Vanillanova with all the homies and ran with the crew. Heard him mention how much he loves his grandchild a few months ago so I guess she had a kid in the past few years?

Her proportions are more in line with those inside the bubble, though :lol:

That confirms a theory I had. Right in line with #NTLogic

Some percieve people a certain way based on their race/complexion/weight. Like how people with lighter complexion get graded on a curve or in certain cultures/families they would prefer their kids date a ugly white person vs an attractive black person.

You recognize Pumbaas but Timons get a pass because they're slim.

I was just making a joke about your bubble comment from earlier and saying she wasn’t 5’2”, 170 lbs. No need to take it to the depths of Lion King comparisons, man :lol:

FWIW, she was mixed, light skin and fit and at the time EYE still wasn’t beasting so your theory doesn’t apply to me nor would I say any of my posts have confirmed it.

Who said anything about beasting? :lol:

My point was she isn't attractive but gets a pass from certain people because she not overweight. Other chick being way more unattractive doesn't change that fact.

I thought it was a good comparison. Other chick was big and you can't tell me Christina don't look like this in the face.

meerkat-close-up-thumb-nail.png

Bubble looking like

meercatfamily.jpg

You can find anomalies to every rule. But I’d bet every dollar I had if you picked the first 20 women at 200lbs you find none look like her.

There is a reason she has 2 million followers.

Unless you've missed last view pages....I've already discussed what the AVERAGE person looks like. So this seems like that NT Contrarian thing that always comes up.

She looks way better now. I started following her in 2016

None of them would fit the typical M3 Driving, "NT Thick", "elbows too pointy" "i see better looking women at walgreens" NTers standards/proportions. And they all look WAY better than Barkley's daughter.

Unless you've missed last view pages....I've already discussed what the AVERAGE person looks like. So this seems like that NT Contrarian thing that always comes up.

She looks way better now. I started following her in 2016

None of them would fit the typical M3 Driving, "NT Thick", "elbows too pointy" "i see better looking women at walgreens" NTers standards/proportions. And they all look WAY better than Barkley's daughter.

Idek what you’re debating at this point.

Who brought up Barkleys daughter? Did I miss something?

Back
Top Bottom