Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Dude has only replied with more testimony of how chicks tell him they want what he does from someone else and yall think he can flip some switch and play some caricature :lol:
This. You can't go straight from deep friendzone nice guy-ing to chelsea boots behavior, there's no discipline there.

fc8590e7-629c-4e39-b102-aaeaa795c9ec-jpeg.3103401

Am I the only that always sits next to some old man or woman? Never sat next to anyone worth spitting game to.

My pops kicked some game to me and said

Any girl that passes, old, ugly, whatever. You talk to them, make laugh, make their day, just look at it as practice. Then when the hotter ones come it feels natural and you don’t have to over think it.

Plus other girls will see it as very attractive and see that you can talk to anybody

I always wondered why he’d say little corny dad jokes in elevators and restaurants and **** and that was his explanation 😂😂😂

I hit the wee bay gif like damn

My pops kicked some game to me and said

Any girl that passes, old, ugly, whatever. You talk to them, make laugh, make their day, just look at it as practice. Then when the hotter ones come it feels natural and you don’t have to over think it.

Plus other girls will see it as very attractive and see that you can talk to anybody

I always wondered why he’d say little corny dad jokes in elevators and restaurants and **** and that was his explanation 😂😂😂

Same exact reason you should take every single call when a head hunter, recruiter reaches out. Use them as practice.

same here breh. pops used to spit at all the drive through ladies tryna get discount.. Same with hotel check in’s, car rental upgrade, even the cable bill lady on the house phone. practice practice practice

Back
Top Bottom