Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Dogs. Met up with shorty I hit up on POF on Monday. Went to see that stupid Insidious flick. Whatever. We get out and the parking lot is empty. So I'm like " :evil: lets go for a cruise". She knows what it is so we hop in my ride. Found some dark spot near some townhouses. Throw on the GTD playlist and we get it crackin. I got one titty in my mouth and the other is like can I get some love too? Fast forward about 10 minutes and we move it to my backseat. Throw her *** in the seat and proceed to slide the panties off. Felt like LeBron after winning his second ring. I'm tryin to match my stroke speed to this Bruno mars track I didn't even know was on the iPod. I'm like a good 30 strokes in and I'm like yo finish me off. Pull her *** out the car and she's like thats her limit. WHAT?! I'm like seriously? Worrrrrddddd? I get a few more strokes in and I'm like this is whack now. Pull out, put on my gear, and she gets the idea. Drive her back to the parking lot and drop her off at her whip. Deleted her number before I even get out the lot. Shorty looked a little like her profile pic. Ehhh. Meeting up with this other joint hopefully Friday after work. Drove with the meanest stone face. Sorry for the long read fambs. On mobile so I cant add spoiler.

Dogs. Met up with shorty I hit up on POF on Monday. Went to see that stupid Insidious flick. Whatever. We get out and the parking lot is empty. So I'm like "
devil.gif
lets go for a cruise". She knows what it is so we hop in my ride. Found some dark spot near some townhouses. Throw on the GTD playlist and we get it crackin. I got one titty in my mouth and the other is like can I get some love too? Fast forward about 10 minutes and we move it to my backseat. Throw her *** in the seat and proceed to slide the panties off. Felt like LeBron after winning his second ring. I'm tryin to match my stroke speed to this Bruno mars track I didn't even know was on the iPod. I'm like a good 30 strokes in and I'm like yo finish me off. Pull her *** out the car and she's like thats her limit. WHAT?! I'm like seriously? Worrrrrddddd? I get a few more strokes in and I'm like this is whack now. Pull out, put on my gear, and she gets the idea. Drive her back to the parking lot and drop her off at her whip. Deleted her number before I even get out the lot. Shorty looked a little like her profile pic. Ehhh. Meeting up with this other joint hopefully Friday after work. Drove with the meanest stone face. Sorry for the long read fambs. On mobile so I cant add spoiler.
Not once did I read put on the condom and take off the condom....I hope you wrapped up homie

Dogs. Met up with shorty I hit up on POF on Monday. Went to see that stupid Insidious flick. Whatever. We get out and the parking lot is empty. So I'm like " :evil: lets go for a cruise". She knows what it is so we hop in my ride. Found some dark spot near some townhouses. Throw on the GTD playlist and we get it crackin. I got one titty in my mouth and the other is like can I get some love too? Fast forward about 10 minutes and we move it to my backseat. Throw her *** in the seat and proceed to slide the panties off. Felt like LeBron after winning his second ring. I'm tryin to match my stroke speed to this Bruno mars track I didn't even know was on the iPod. I'm like a good 30 strokes in and I'm like yo finish me off. Pull her *** out the car and she's like thats her limit. WHAT?! I'm like seriously? Worrrrrddddd? I get a few more strokes in and I'm like this is whack now. Pull out, put on my gear, and she gets the idea. Drive her back to the parking lot and drop her off at her whip. Deleted her number before I even get out the lot. Shorty looked a little like her profile pic. Ehhh. Meeting up with this other joint hopefully Friday after work. Drove with the meanest stone face. Sorry for the long read fambs. On mobile so I cant add spoiler.
Not once did I read put on the condom and take off the condom....I hope you wrapped up homie
ad0b49e9_Untitled.jpeg

Should've bust on her back and let it drip down her cheeks :lol:

Maybe she wanted more than the 30 you gave her?

These girls on here trip me out with that kik mess. Kik is basically a way for chicks to talk to you without them actually giving you their number. And there's also some **** called 'oovoo'. Some chick told me to hit her up on that, and I was like "I already bought my sister Nothing Was The Same'.

Got this joint that I met on datehookup last month coming through tonight, told her to pick up some condoms since I don't get off til later. Hope she ain't wack

These girls on here trip me out with that kik mess. Kik is basically a way for chicks to talk to you without them actually giving you their number..

That's part of the reason but a lot of people in general have ditched traditional text messaging plans or are just #poor so they use apps like Google voice, Kik, Whatsapp etc.

told her to pick up some condoms since I don't get off til later.

View media item 601638

Last edited:
These girls on here trip me out with that kik mess. Kik is basically a way for chicks to talk to you without them actually giving you their number..

That's part of the reason but a lot of people in general have ditched traditional text messaging plans or are just #poor so they use apps like Google voice, Kik, Whatsapp etc.

told her to pick up some condoms since I don't get off til later.

View media item 601638

She'll be buying them from a store so the box will be sealed unless she pulls a Walt White on me but even then I'm pulling out when I bust

Back
Top Bottom