Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

you got to be ****** kidding me

we not in middle school my man

i refuse to simp these **** online 

every guy does that

That "Drake" Approach <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That "Weeknd" Approach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Joint is just funny and these girls eating it up...I mean your strong arm method can only go so far fam..But you can keep the macho super pimp online persona up

Last edited:

you got to be ****** kidding me

we not in middle school my man

i refuse to simp these **** online 

every guy does that

That "Drake" Approach >>>>>>>>>>>>>
So you rather the simp the ******* in real life? Ok ma do you

aye johnny cakes.... theres such a thing as not simping at all... i know... sounds crazy right?!?!?! but I think it may be possible... you should try it sometime...really... let me know how it goes

what do you say to these females to catch their attention and write back? :lol:

"Hey (insert name)" and possibly be cute.

Or say something negative right off the bat, cause they'll respond to negativity faster than anything else.

What's your original SN? Reveal yourself

this is the truth. I called a girl stupid for something she said on her profile and she responded back. Then I said her response sounded dumb and she responded again.

aye johnny cakes.... theres such a thing as not simping at all... i know... sounds crazy right?!?!?! but I think it may be possible... you should try it sometime...really... let me know how it goes
Oh no I've been called a simp by this guy named createdestory online! How will I sleep tonight! lol Yall take this a little too serious fam, no need to be so insecure that you call everything "simping" calm down and don't be so paranoid, it's just a joke to get at these ******* online attention for an opening message, damn lol RELAX

Last edited:
Can you guys list the zip codes with the easiest girls that would be down to start a wonderful career in the adult biz. I also need some hounds on there that want to make extra cash for finding girls.

View media item 600730

She messaged me last night and I was laughing saying she was catfish and she ended up proving she was real. My feels we're HURT because she curved me after..

iLLest!

Good thing "she" curved you, cause there's a chance "she" has a big curve in her pants. Profiles that look like that with those glossy faces and seem too perfect, I assume they're men until further notice

DatZNASTY, sharp there, brother! The audacity of some of these females, it is on another level! She doesn't even know who the hell you are, but is asking for unfavorable favors....disgusting out here.

I had a ex that would take snapshots of things I post on nt...especially in this thread. I dont eem care...it is what it is.
LMFAO, im only laughin because that happened to me a lot too

and its like "dam. . . . . . well . . . . . so what?"

youve-confused-me-with-someone-who-builds-a-dam.jpg

She messaged me last night and I was laughing saying she was catfish and she ended up proving she was real. My feels we're HURT because she curved me after..

iLLest!
Yousef!!!!!

stop wit da catfish accusations, talk to em first, then when you set the meet up, ask for an impulsive pic beforehand

dam, you remind me of my baby bro

dude gets mad when ugly girls try to talk to him, not even flirt, just TALK to him, like "Hi"

Don't be fooled if she wouldn't have asked for money he would have considered taking a flight.

No reason to a respond to a chick 8 hours away if you aren't interested in something...

stop wit da catfish accusations, talk to em first, then when you set the meet up, ask for an impulsive pic beforehand

Terrible advice. 70% of the time a simple image search and or a search of their username will do the trick

Last edited:
No I wouldn't. It was literally a software error she even came up on my mutual attractions. Blendr stay doing that ****. I haven't taken a flight, or even a drive, for more attractive chics off these apps, no chance in hell I am for this Roc meets Forrest Whittaker lookin *** girl. You came up with all of that just because I responded "Hi." :rolleyes Yall don't even want to see the rest of her photos, the avatar is probably her best one. Such slander

Back
Top Bottom