Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Before they started getting bombed and shot up and **** id always go to planned parent hood and buy a paper bag full for $5

Got this joint that I met on datehookup last month coming through tonight, told her to pick up some condoms since I don't get off til later. Hope she ain't wack
just scoured that site, many diamonds in the rough in my area

they just havent signed on recently doe lol

You should be pulling out anyway, regardless if you have a condom or not.

This is common knowledge my G

Got this joint that I met on datehookup last month coming through tonight, told her to pick up some condoms since I don't get off til later. Hope she ain't wack

just scoured that site, many diamonds in the rough in my area

they just havent signed on recently doe lol

Just gotta hit the online now joints, works like a charm

Legit had a girl turn me down because i didn't drive a pick up truck 
eyes.gif

In her profile she said she "only dates guys who drive pick up trucks" but i wasnt sheriff she was surius.

She was.

These broads are something else 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I just signed up for this site do what you typed. The broads are not as attractive as POF, but they respond way quicker and the game is so much easier. Swimming in messages right now, trying to build a rotation during these no fap months

I feel your pain.  I got hit up by a solid 9 and things were going great until I told her my name.  Got hit with "EW.  That's my little brother's name.  I'd feel so weird yelling that out during sex," and she deaded the conversation after that.  Another one bites the dust.

I have confirmation, this datehookup joint is legit. I've been on this site for an hour and already have dates set up. I've got Steve Nash free throw numbers on here, compared to Dwight Howard 3 point percentages on POF.

Back
Top Bottom