Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

She messaged me last night and I was laughing saying she was catfish and she ended up proving she was real. My feels we're HURT because she curved me after..

iLLest!
So heres a trick that you can do next time your unsure, Copy the image URL or save a pic and go to Google.com and Click on "Images"

then click on the camera in the search bar, Paste the Picture URL or Upload the image from your computer.

Google will search the web and find all matches for the picture.

In this Case, "Peep Game" was right! She might have something hidden! 

This girl invited me to a comedy show tonight and wants me to pay for her. Im being generous paying for myself if not she paying for me as well. She wants a freebie outta this. Smh

I just had an epiphany that about a 1/3 of these chicks I've kicked it with on here may not have food at their homes/apartments, so they are basically giving up their buns to me for a meal.

I met the 20 yr old for lunch today...cute face but the body was not that great. The thing was she had full body pics. I was disappointed.

I just had an epiphany that about a 1/3 of these chicks I've kicked it with on here may not have food at their homes/apartments, so they are basically giving up their buns to me for a meal.

Yes they are . Ain't nothing like going to a chicks house an seeing an air mattress , metal folding chairs , and a tube tv in 2013. The way these girls be putting in you would think that would be too uncomfortable for them word to the ( princess and the pea ) . Fridge consist of peach ciroc , Tuna fish , cranberry juice , and bread . Girls giving it up for a ceaser at salad at maggianos

Last edited:
Yes they are . Ain't nothing like going to a chicks house an seeing an air mattress , metal folding chairs , and a tube tv in 2013. The way these girls be putting in you would think that would be too uncomfortable for them word to the ( princess and the pea ) . Fridge consist of peach ciroc , Tuna fish , cranberry juice , and bread . Girls giving it up for a ceaser at salad at maggianos

I NEVER wanna walk in on what you just described. Damn

One chick I was fooling with had an air matress and a lawn chair as the main chair for almost 2 years. I cant count the number of times the air matress had to be replaced.

This was chick that worked at bloomers as well too lol. Broad was talking big ish about Louie this and Betsy Johnson that . Took her my spot to the first time to smash an she said something slick because I didn't want to smash in the living room . She needed a ride to and from work one day and told her she gonna have to take care of me later she agreed . Chick had a bigger purse when I picked her up from the crib and when I picked her up from work she had a bag , I guess she thought she was sleeping over , I took her back to her house and she was hesitant to let me in . Finally do and 2 roommates in a 600 sq ft one bedroom and guess were her room was the living room lol. After that chick was to cooperative

One chick I was fooling with had an air matress and a lawn chair as the main chair for almost 2 years. I cant count the number of times the air matress had to be replaced.

Making love on a pallet . Big lots be doing them hood rats right

Man I saw her pics on the laptop...from pof and facebook. I was about to say hell yea im bout to mold this 20 yr old...but it looks like I might have to do it physically smh.

This was chick that worked at bloomers as well too lol. Broad was talking big ish about Louie this and Betsy Johnson that . Took her my spot to the first time to smash an she said something slick because I didn't want to smash in the living room . She needed a ride to and from work one day and told her she gonna have to take care of me later she agreed . Chick had a bigger purse when I picked her up from the crib and when I picked her up from work she had a bag , I guess she thought she was sleeping over , I took her back to her house and she was hesitant to let me in . Finally do and 2 roommates in a 600 sq ft one bedroom and guess were her room was the living room lol. After that chick was to cooperative

Making love on a pallet . Big lots be doing them hood rats right

I have rolled up into a crib in the hood surprised at how nice the living room is, then check the bedroom and it's mattress on the floor and junkie as ****.

That chick came through last night with the condoms, still in tact. She was so damn shy it was annoying...

"There's too much pre come I can't go down on you"

"I never take my shirt off"

Right before I came I pulled out and she asked if the condom broke, I was like "nah better safe than sorry"

That chick came through last night with the condoms, still in tact. She was so damn shy it was annoying...

"There's too much pre come I can't go down on you"

"I never take my shirt off"

Right before I came I pulled out and she asked if the condom broke, I was like "nah better safe than sorry"

***** throw that chick in the bushes 

1 and done 

Yea dog she trying to come back through tonight, I'm juking those text ala Barry Sanders

Back
Top Bottom