Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

She’s a goofy. Man proposes a spot, she thinks the spot is too far and rather than propose an alternative, she proceeds to screenshot and ***** about him selecting a spot in the neighborhood he lives in for ereps and likes.

I get not wanting to travel that much on public transit. Y'all DC boys showed me it's not for me.

But her response, and subsequent social media post reeks of goofiness. Quite honestly as a man I don't see the appeal in dating any of these social media influencers who vlog their dates. Don't get me wrong she's an attractive women but is that worth her using your money for content at expensive restaurants only to see her on another one the next day

:lol:

I don't get it. Men gotta do better where is the pride?
We've normalized boyish behavior. Its as simple as getting off social media and dating apps but no one wants to face that reality. Nerds gave the girls their own court and weak males followed. Simple as that.

She's not wrong for not wanting to travel that far but she could have suggested something closer to the both of them but instead she wanted to take it to twitter

アミーゴ アミーゴ all snow bunnies in that area?

Try blk and see if how many black tings pop up

Blk may be the next move. Last time I was on, it just seemed like a lot of sex work and promoting IG/Snap on there. Had one straight up give me her rates.

At one point Inglewood was the blackest/brownest city in California
It's crazy to see the demographics change. Certain folks just walking/running around like its sweet out here lol

I'm guessing Hinge tweaked they algorithm so they can get people to use the subscription and the rose ****. It's some bad one's in the standouts section.

Nothing but trash in the regular section tho.

I'm guessing Hinge tweaked they algorithm so they can get people to use the subscription and the rose ****. It's some bad one's in the standouts section.

That's how my Hinge is too. Rose section is good looking women, regular section is crazy bad.

Give it time and swipe enough, you’ll see those same bad ones in the regular section as well

Back when i was on the app the standouts would usually show up in the regular stack the next day. But you gotta swipe enough for the app to know your preferences.

90th and Figueroa is my old neighborhood. YouTubed the area and there’s lots of booty for sale in broad daylight, lol + smh.
Witnessed this last week and yeah. Sun out and everything. They lined up on every block.

Back
Top Bottom